Is sigma removing stupid

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
DarkMagicianTT
Banned
10 | 0
Stupid things like purify the one dude to make them kill each other? Cuz that shits dumb af.
notforkeeps
Mangler
459 | 25
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
mods /thread thx
demonshalo
Monkey King
274 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
notforkeeps wrote:mods /thread thx

I dont approve of his language at all but this is the kind of stuff I get messaged about every day :P

Perhaps we could team up and make small 4-5min video guides for each of the bosses in sigma regarding mechanics and tips for new players? imo something like that should be available and easily accessible (in the docs perhaps) so that new players have something to learn from at least.

side note: your forum level/tag is a heretic. That made me giggle :mrgreen:
Edited by demonshalo 5 years.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
There‘s the Uber bible. I‘m sure it‘ll be updated.
zeekseek321
Skeleton
2 | 0
according to that craziness on discord you cant toggle run/walk or something
DarkMagicianTT
Banned
10 | 0
Legit. If anyone thinks that type of mechanic is fun or is a good design you need help. Don't know why I got downvoted or whatever because I was just being honest and asking a question.
notforkeeps
Mangler
459 | 25
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Downvotes came as a result of you being critical without being constructive. You are of course, entitled to your opinion, but downvoters are entitled to theirs as well. Perhaps, elaborate on why you think its stupid, and present the case for it being removed in Sigma, instead of saying "if you think... [its] fun, you need help" and people will be more open to your opinion.
shnurr214
Ice Clan
597 | 47
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
I actually agree with your opinion. These mechanics suck but the way you phrased it is just kind of shitty. Try to provide some constructive criticism or a reason for your argument rather than

is smegna removing stupid.
Heathen
Sucks at guitar!
803 | 61
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Neg bombing someone with literally 6 total posts because he doesn't yet understand "forum etiquette"? Yeah, he should use short question thread. Yes, he should provide more context. But if this triggered you enough to neg him, you need to see a therapist.

You devs should also be protecting the new players more, even if you're just playing devils advocate.

And for the record, those mechanics do suck.
vebririon
Jungle Hunter
26 | 0
Well, I am part of those new players, and every time I asked for help on discord, long time player and admins always tried to help me actually

Btw, I don’t feel like using a purify is retarded gameplay, I liked the 2 Uber’s I have done this way, enjoyed the time spent on it and the satisfaction I had clearing it !

This is changing from classic d2, and that’s probably what we are all looking for here no ?