What is Median XL: Sigma

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Vav
Bone Archer
75 | 6
D24Ever wrote:you did drugs but its also true. 16 players if im not mistaken. i was looking around at some other Private Servers and i found this pvp server that has a player limit of 64 per game!! i dont think anyone plays this server but here it is. http://annihilus.net/content.php scroll down to Server Features.. imagine, median with 64 players... ON WEED! :D

We definitely have a few players at Annihilus :) But what Marco said is correct, I've been in talks with staff here for a while now, and they have access to the features we have over at Annihilus. What they implement though is obviously up to them!
RandomOnions
Sand Maggot
1148 | 50
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Vav wrote:
D24Ever wrote:you did drugs but its also true. 16 players if im not mistaken. i was looking around at some other Private Servers and i found this pvp server that has a player limit of 64 per game!! i dont think anyone plays this server but here it is. http://annihilus.net/content.php scroll down to Server Features.. imagine, median with 64 players... ON WEED! :D

We definitely have a few players at Annihilus :) But what Marco said is correct, I've been in talks with staff here for a while now, and they have access to the features we have over at Annihilus. What they implement though is obviously up to them!

Hey man great to see you somewhere else than on anni forums.
You probably know me better as Rattan :D

edit: Foreigner Forever lmao
D24Ever
Prowler
19 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
This is great news thanks.
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Where is Median XL: Sigma? Zero teaser updates atm.

/e: This one doesn't count! viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3157
Marco
Team Member
1952 | 1347
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Multiplayer Badge
Has won a multiplayer contest
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Well whist had to move, which costed us over a month of dev time, but it's all good now supposedly so we should get the ball rolling again.
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Marco wrote:Well whist had to move, which costed us over a month of dev time, but it's all good now supposedly so we should get the ball rolling again.

Oh. Well that's a fair reason. Thank you Marco.
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Marco wrote:Well whist had to move, which costed us over a month of dev time, but it's all good now supposedly so we should get the ball rolling again.

Give us an estimated release time (for the hype), something less vague than "when HL3 comes out" but more vague than 1. April 2017
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Median XL Team Member
If they haven't given us a date yet it's probably because there are still big variables in the process; keep also in mind that past estimations resulted way off the given previsions... On a side note, the forums and home are really amazing! Well done!
Marco
Team Member
1952 | 1347
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Multiplayer Badge
Has won a multiplayer contest
Median XL Team Member
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Nitz wrote:

Give us an estimated release time (for the hype), something less vague than "when HL3 comes out" but more vague than 1. April 2017

Well the core has been worked on for about 4 years if not more and there are many untested aspects of it, since it never saw the light. And even though we tackled tons of bugs lately, more will show up for sure when we do an alpha release. So basically, only when the alpha is out for a week or so we will be able to estimate a public release.

The alpha release was scheduled for mid october but due to the issue mentioned before, this didn't happen. We are working as hard as we can to get it out as soon as possible, but until the engine has a fully functional GUI and major bugs fixed, there's nothing we can do but wait.
Claessic
Destroyer
6 | 1
Sounds awesome, looking forward to more info.