Suggestions for upcoming patch

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1493 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Add an uber similar like Grandmaster Halls from PoE, with requirement to donate certain amount.

It will spawn:
1. Random player avatar (Im not sure if you can make player base enemy based on certain armor setup)
2. Skill designed by player (usually just pick from current skill pool)
3. Need certain threshold for donation (like 20 USD some sort)

It will be good for server, additionally you can create external database for monster to spawn here.
Then add something like "each 20USD donation is just for appearance of 3 months on live server".

MOAR MONEY FOR TSW!

*except Im not rich enough to donate every month for that :(
PodolskyV
Gravedigger
184 | 6
iwansquall wrote:Add an uber similar like Grandmaster Halls from PoE, with requirement to donate certain amount.

It will spawn:
1. Random player avatar (Im not sure if you can make player base enemy based on certain armor setup)
2. Skill designed by player (usually just pick from current skill pool)
3. Need certain threshold for donation (like 20 USD some sort)

It will be good for server, additionally you can create external database for monster to spawn here.
Then add something like "each 20USD donation is just for appearance of 3 months on live server".

MOAR MONEY FOR TSW!

*except Im not rich enough to donate every month for that :(

O, pls no donation mechanics that can affect gameplay! But I admit the core of your idea, just without donate
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1493 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Read this first, since I didnt clarify it properly:
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Hall_of_Grandmasters

People that donate get a boss designed for their donation.
Player itself get nothing, no free charm, no free stuff. Only appear as guest boss / mobs.
facelockmo
Acid Prince
49 | 3
PodolskyV
The idea is that with the donation made by the player(depending on the amount as they vary with the free "stuff" included in the supporter pack, in this case, we use the Grand Master Supporter pack in the PoE where the donator would be given a chance to design his/her own unique item(not necessarily the item designed is as is as it would be reevaluated by the devs), the unique cosmetic item pack(doesn't affect gameplay) as well as a "guest appearance" on the Hall of Grandmaster 'unique map'(similar to ubers in mxl) where you are of course spawned as a "Grandmaster" that kills the player who enters the hall. There's a lot more stuff included in the pack but these stuf highlights the notable privileges of being a donator without directly taking advantage as a player.
Firien
Jungle Hunter
29 | 3
Can we have different numbers of belt slots again in Sigma? e.g. 4 slots in a tier 4 plated belt, 2 slots in a tier 4 light belt, etc
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Firien wrote:Can we have different numbers of belt slots again in Sigma? e.g. 4 slots in a tier 4 plated belt, 2 slots in a tier 4 light belt, etc

lulwut. pls no.
Icegod101
Djinn
534 | 17
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Firien wrote:Can we have different numbers of belt slots again in Sigma? e.g. 4 slots in a tier 4 plated belt, 2 slots in a tier 4 light belt, etc

And so less slots would be available to people who use lesser types of belts in their builds

Yeah no.
GregMXL
Team Member
10590 | 180
Legendary Posting Badge
Posted over 10.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Special Badge
Legend.
Can set Gambeson have 6 sockets meow?
I don't mean to dwell...but I can't help myself.
chatcat
Cultist
23 | 1
would it be possible to add pets? i would pay some good € to get a cat as pet that maybe picks up gold, or is just decorative. maybe as a donator bonus?
Icegod101
Djinn
534 | 17
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
would it be possible to add pets?

Aren't summons enough already?