Suggestions for upcoming patch

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
OnyxSteel
Fallen
1 | 0
What are the chances of getting some DEX based belts, gloves, and boots or maybe armor for all slots that's Energy based in a future update?

Sorceresses are stuck needing like 600 each of STR and DEX just to wear their equipment and then they need a bunch of Energy to actually do damage too.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
craft jewels with -%requirements untill you get more charms to boost your stats ?
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
not sure if its been suggested already or not but a bit of QoL into the buff/debuffs display would be an option to enable a timer inside each icon displaying how long until you have to recast buffs and how long until a debuff wears off.
Funinyourgame
Thunder Beetle
59 | 0
I'm really hoping for Plugy and Mercenary only gears for the next patch.
Maybe with a location detection for the servers? I'm stuck playing in Sydney while living in NA, its a pain having to wait .5 seconds for every action to complete.
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I'd like to see some Eastern Sun-style features; I found the gem/rune stockers to be very useful, and since we already have shrine stockers and apparently arcane crystal stockers (arcane clusters), it'd be cool to see that extended to those other types of items (maybe signets and others as well). Additionally, the tokenizer, which allowed you store your gear in 1x1 item (then get it back when you wanted to use it), would also help if stash pages aren't coming soon.

Obviously, I don't know how hard it would be implement, but it's stuff that I'd be happy to see.

Also, I know it's been mentioned many times, but if stamina could be removed entirely and running penalties removed, that'd be really cool.

On a personal note: my favorite item was the SSU Labrys, Wotansvolk. Please it bring it back. :cry:
Unnamed
Thunder Beetle
55 | 0
Prime_Evil wrote:not sure if its been suggested already or not but a bit of QoL into the buff/debuffs display would be an option to enable a timer inside each icon displaying how long until you have to recast buffs and how long until a debuff wears off.

i'll prefer sth like coloring marks (clockwise, or up-to-down), or ikon blink if some sec to wears off buff/debuff