Suggestions for upcoming patch

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Mortenkein
Prowler
15 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
The minions and the mercenaries would be less dumb if the player could give them orders. For example, setting the "never attack enemies" and "stay far away from me" options for the Skeletal Flayer. Only his buff is wanted. No player wants him to engage combat.
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Bone Fetishes (yep famous 1shotKO's was in vanilla too) was their progenitors, maybe they became players puppy with some cheese aura but I dont think those little bastards will ever give up their knives.
Lon
Vampiress
39 | 4
Hiehvorak wrote:Did anyone feel it is dumb to have ctc proc when level-up on some SU and SSU, there is 7 item with this proc which 2 of them are amulet and jewel.

I think it is dumb as we are suggested to reach level 120 on terror difficulty to survive on destruction, while those SU are starting to drop on destruction only, that means we can only feel the proc on reaching 121 to 125 which is only 5 times. I think it is a waste of stats on item, perhaps change it from 100% when level up to 1% when enemy is slain can make the proc more viable?

Same thing for 'when you die' procs, since body spawns in town now, unless someone wants to have a kamikaze build with
Mercenary Bomb
tranvanhieu
Grubber
310 | 2
Each character can make one (and only one) sacred unique of their choice

Example: Sacred Druid helm+ Oil of craft+ 1-3 Jewels = SU or SSU or SSSU

This will allow unorthodox builds to become playable in the main game.

Example: A pure summonner Druid can only access his true potential with the Sacred Armor/Sacred Pelt that give "Resurrect" Oskill. This mean he is very underwhelming through out the game until he farm the exact gear piece. If the recipe is enable, we will see a lot of new builds in action starting mid terror, not until they have farmed for one week with other builds.
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Basically, open up different builds, make Oskills more competitive (generally speaking), and let people diversify their builds. I’m not talking POE level but it wouldn’t hurt to have more versatility.
romanN1
Core Lord
397 | 34
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
if oils and mo's where to be removed I think the game would be better if they just remove those, reintroduce mo drops, add back pierce mo's to drops with like -2 pierce to certain resist, replace shrines with some recipe that is gold expensive in which you need to combine an item with the recipe and some other crafting materials, reduce gold drops so you actually make gold worth farming too, introduce item enhancers of various types that add stats, res, hp/mana, dr%, flat dr to your items etc. This would make the game more dynamic, less biased, and actually help ladders last longer. Also the crafting materials should only drop on certain bosses depending on type, so it is actually worth the farm an uber boss.
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
yeah I was thinking it would be interesting to have MOs drop from mobs, that would make them actually valuable :D
itsme
Thunder Beetle
55 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Speaking of MOs reminds me of the old double MO bonus lottery and the builds it could enable (fortress Lazyzon especially). While the way that was implemented was dumb, I would like to see some other way of expensively upgrading TUs to come back. It's an easy way to add more lategame gear diversity without having to design totally new items. Plus many TUs are interesting but VERY few are at all usable in the later game when players can actually accommodate them.
Darthaghar
Pit Knight
112 | 10
Gekko64 wrote:yeah I was thinking it would be interesting to have MOs drop from mobs, that would make them actually valuable :D
If they added a lot more types of mystic orbs and More Item customization diversity ! I wish they like allowed you to have runewords inside Honorifics ! I think it would be interesting to have "Runewords" as alternative endgame options while also having them as early game options so Once you defeat a certain boss or clear an Area you have a chance to loot the Mark of Infusion which allows you to make those "Super charged Double MO runewords" Of course this idea was already implemented in the form of "Xis" runewords but they were everything BUT diverse in fact I would go as far as saying they literally discourage diversity because you can't MO them with anything even if you wanted to!

Couple Ladders ago I had a ton of fun crafting All kinds of runewords which allowed you to reach to a hard cap of 700% Enhanced Damage and 400%+ Enhanced defense etc that was a lot of fun to do because you get to like craft your item to perfection with all those little tricks and bonuses to squeeze every single bit of power you can out of your item until you feel satisfied!! (-:
And I Feel like that could be a valid new way to reward players for farming ubers just by having like drop them "ingredients" which have like a chance to give you a small bonus which makes you wanna farm for MOAH small bonuses etc ! Small steps at a time making your character godly! :roll:
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
double mo TUs were fun, while I agree that the old method of getting them via AC rerolling was terrible it would be nice to get another sensible way to get one