Making grown-up decisions

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1492 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
*grab another bucket of popcorn*
Seekers
Ice Clan
597 | 99
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Bongobob wrote:What's so bad about an item radar? Having to CoD the entirety of Fauzt in the odd chance of there being a GR hidden somewhere is suck and not fun.

Also, the poor dude wasn't gonna use it for himself but he was going to pút it as a DL in the forums as an extra tool for others, he just made the mistake of not asking marco if that was legal or not.
He also trusted the wrong person (because who would think that someone is just going to become your friend to report you, god such a dick move).

Anyways, why is this thread still alive? Shouldn't reports be made by pms to marco?
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Just look at the progress in the banlist. This topic is serving it's purpose.
quad
Invader
9 | 0
This topic is made by a guy that needed attention thats all . It happened to me to . i was in a game with friend with pass and fumbles comed in game with a bs excuse even tho he didnt know the pass . so who gives him this right to join password games . is he an admin or the fkn police ? No he is just a random player who thinks is someone special when in fact he is a big fat zero .
What if i made a mule game and he would of joined and grabed something . dont worry mr dirty we will see how u like when people joins ur password games
Edited by quad 7 years.
Somnus
Joyboy
1336 | 126
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
quad wrote:This topic is made by a guy that needed attention thats all . It happwnd to me to . i was in a game with friend with pass and fumbles comed in game with a bs excuse even tho he didnt know the pass . so who goives him this right to join password games . is he an admin or the fkn police ? No he is just a random player who thinks is someone special when in fact he is a big fat zero .
What if i made a mule game and he would of joined and grabed something . dont worry mr dirty we will see how u like when people joins ur password games

First, this post should have been deleted like 20 years ago. Second, if someone can enter a password game, he has the right to join in. If u made a mule game with password and someone joins and takes the stuff from the ground, its your fault. Next time dont make a 1/////1 game. Third, insulting people just for reporting bad hackers/behavior really talks for yourself.
Moderators pls close this post, ty.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Somnus wrote:Moderators pls close this post, ty.

Your post is closed Somnus. But the topic is still ok.
quad
Invader
9 | 0
Somnus wrote:
quad wrote:This topic is made by a guy that needed attention thats all . It happened to me to . i was in a game with friend with pass and fumbles comed in game with a bs excuse even tho he didnt know the pass . so who gives him this right to join password games . is he an admin or the fkn police ? No he is just a random player who thinks is someone special when in fact he is a big fat zero .

First, this post should have been deleted like 20 years ago. Second, if someone can enter a password game, he has the right to join in. If u made a mule game with password and someone joins and takes the stuff from the ground, its your fault. Next time dont make a 1/////1 game. Third, insulting people just for reporting bad hackers/behavior really talks for yourself.
Moderators pls close this post, ty.

U didnt understand anything . I dont care if he post people for ban . I dont care what he did but the fact is that he insulted my by entering in my game with pass without having any authority . When i make games to farm with friends i make them easy passwords but when i mule its a different thing . about ur 3rd thing : where did i insulted him ? maybe u need glasses
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
quad wrote:What if i made a mule game and he would of joined and grabed something . dont worry mr dirty we will see how u like when people joins ur password games

I realize that this got blown out of proportion and its partially my fault. I was aggravated because Marco refused to ban someone who clearly broke the rules. But that is done and over, and at least they apologized.

If you wanna stupidly suggest that I would steal something, then damn. I've never taken anything from you or anyone else, ever. I've been catching flak from several people on realm because either they're mad about friends getting banned or they're just dicks in general. But they can piss off and so can you. I'm not gonna feel bad or apologize for the stupidity of others.
Somnus
Joyboy
1336 | 126
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Great Guide Badge
Professor glasses u need more glasses. This thread is entertaining!
Stealthmaster
Godsman Guard
3902 | 155
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Lots of accounts with random number-names like '89828914' were banned. Are those even humans, lol? O-)