Making grown-up decisions

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
I went back to the old forum and logged in to check the sentbox for messages that I started sending in December of 2014. These messages contained screenshots of people I ran into in games who were usually afk and auto-partying by way of maphack(s) that aren't allowed. I haven't stopped doing this, although as time has gone on, either less people are using these programs or have gotten smarter. I thought about counting all the people I reported but several posts contained multiple screenshots of multiple players and I gave up. If you were banned for an illegal maphack starting back in 12/14 up until now, theres a slight chance that I am person that reported you. Another reason I went back to the old forum was to find a specific screenshot I sent of a more well known player at the time. This player, like most others was also afk in a game and auto-partying. I sent the screenshot and unlike every other one I sent prior, nothing fucking happened. This is the player that first reached level 121 in the 'Contest: Ride to 121' that netted him 600tg and 500 signets. Lets look at some pretty pictures.

Here is the screenshot Amazon_fury posted in the old forum confirming he was the first to reach 121 (Btw what are the arrows below the [stat signets reamaining] box in the character display?)
► Show Spoiler

Here is the screenshot of Amazon_fury in a game afk while autopartying
► Show Spoiler

And a screenshot taken right after the one above directly after the game crashed. Amazon_fury (Pretty) admitting to cheating.
► Show Spoiler

This is whats fucky about it. Everyone I had previously reported(all with undeniable proof) had their accounts banned with no hesitation. I never even sent the last picture of the lobby chat because it wasn't needed. I spent 20 minutes just now trying to get my old laptop to to take a charge from the cord by twising it back and forth until the power light came on because the battery is shot, just to get the third picture uploaded to show Amazon_Fury's attitude towards being caught.

There was never an issue before, so why was nothing done this time? Is it because someone wanted to keep quiet to avoid pissing off the players? What about the players who took second and third place? They should have been first and second. To the fourth guy to reach 121, I feel the worst for him because he got nothing. Amazon_Fury cheated, got awarded for it and wasn't reprimanded in anyway. He should have been banned plain and simple.

Anyone can say this is in the past and irrelevant but it happened. The point I'm trying to make is that some players aren't being held to the same standards as the rest of the community and its wrong.

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1348

Yesterday I posted a topic(above) about multi-logging and provided proof that a player who had broken the rule, ultimately profited from it in the form of tg as a contest prize. This is no different than what Amazon_Fury did, but even after the proof was posted publicly, they are still allowed play.

Marco, I'm excited to hear that with Sigma, more measures will be implemented to prevent things like this from happening but we are in the present. By not banning these individuals(at least for a period of time), you're basically sending a message to the community that we, aren't equal as players. We are lesser than those who aren't bound to the rules that are supposed to be for everyone. Fuck that.

You(Marco) said that we can't afford a loss of players from a ban wave. I'm not gonna disagree with that but this isn't a huge list of people, just two that have clearly broken the rules. Another thing I don't understand is why when the subject of Dustin cheating was brought up, no one had anything to say, they just ignore it like its just something thats acceptable. What the hell is going on here??

So earlier today Dustin joined a game I was in and started talking shit. Most people know that I exclusively play a Barbarian and he proceeded to make his opinion known, likely in retaliation of the topic I posted yesterday.

I came back from letting my dog outside and started reading his bullshit and decided I've had enough. I went to the comment box on the forum to let everyone know how I felt about the matter. This led to me saying some things I want to apologize to the community for. I definitely used some words that weren't pleasant an subjecting the community to it was inexcusable. I take full responsibility for what I said and accept any consequences that go with it.

Wanna know why I'm pissed off?

Dustin cheated. He profited from it, in tg. That called stealing. End of story. Yet is free to do as he pleases including coming into my game and calling me a faggot. Something is seriously wrong here. Its time to put on some big boy pants and make big boy decisions.
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1493 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
*grab popcorn*
noal
Cog
208 | 15
iwansquall wrote:*grab popcorn*
whist
Team Member
634 | 557
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
If at least they didn't brag about how good & skilled they are all over the realm/forums :roll:
mark6466056
Fallen
1 | 0
i forgive you for what you said to me<3
Naabaanit
Tyrannus Discordus
271 | 27
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Good for you Fumbles, this is actually stupid.
Seekers
Ice Clan
597 | 99
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
noal wrote:
iwansquall wrote:*grab popcorn*
mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
whist wrote:If at least they didn't brag about how good & skilled they are all over the realm/forums :roll:

:lol: decent one

@tantrum noob, keep going dude, report all of those faggots. im with you :thumb: idk i have that feeling for a long time, that certain amount of cunts are boldly cheating and no1 cares. but who knows, that might be just me being trash and refusing to accept that some1 is better than me :p

btw no idea where did you findd that argument about losing playerbase due to banning cheaters, but this is really retarded shit lol.

arrows on 1. screen come from plugy
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Yes, more perma bans. Show no mercy.
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
mahitovec wrote:btw no idea where did you findd that argument about losing playerbase due to banning cheaters, but this is really retarded shit lol.

Marco wrote:** A little note to the cheaters reading this post - I have to say tsw can't afford big losses of players from ban waves, and that might be the reason you're still here. Just be warned that when sigma is out and TSW can't handle all the new population, you will be the ones making room.