Help! TSWbot has gone insane!

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
trichometrade
Skeleton
3 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
So i brought my 120 into a game with my lowbie to give him some gold. went back to lvling and forgot my 120 in town. Now i have a 2 day ban for multilogging? As soon as i got the warning I logged him out. Why the temp ban?
Goodkidscc
Core Lord
369 | 0
These threads are the best.

Multilogging is against the rules and always results in a temp ban. No matter how much of an accident it was.
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
lul, insane bot, doing what it's made to do :/

Bad Bot!
trichometrade
Skeleton
3 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Goodkidscc wrote:These threads are the best.

Multilogging is against the rules and always results in a temp ban. No matter how much of an accident it was.

It says specifically that multilogging is allowed for muling.. that you're not allowed to powerlvl yourself. I didnt.
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
trichometrade wrote:

It says specifically that multilogging is allowed for muling.. that you're not allowed to powerlvl yourself. I didnt.

► Show Spoiler

Reading is hard yo! (-:
Goodkidscc
Core Lord
369 | 0
Helzopro wrote:
trichometrade wrote:

► Show Spoiler

Reading is hard yo! (-:

I should have specified what I meant. You can mule with 2 accounts, and that's all. If any of your characters leave town then it's an auto ban.
Icegod101
Djinn
534 | 17
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
TSW Forums (No more memes edition)
Aside from jokes, probably should have payed attention
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
/thread
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
trichometrade wrote:So i brought my 120 into a game with my lowbie to give him some gold. went back to lvling and forgot my 120 in town. Now i have a 2 day ban for multilogging? As soon as i got the warning I logged him out. Why the temp ban?

TSWbot does not ban anyone, it only logs people who multilog. Ban is done manually by tsw staff when they check the log.
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
Dracak2
Imp
5 | 0
I got a warning from the bot a day or two ago - even though both of my characters were in town. Any ideas why? I'm wondering if changing XP by eating XP sigs might be the cause