Farmed 1.5k - 2k sigs in K3K and..

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
DeanLew
Azure Drake
169 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
L H wrote:
DeanLew wrote:Sample size isn't bad.

DeanLew wrote:per k3k run

Farm somewhere else. K3K is not that profitable.

Edit:
. wrote:Excuse me sir.

How is k3k not profitable? When I farm somewhere else I barely get any sets. All I want is set nothing else not sus or shrines or anything else.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
DeanLew wrote:

How is k3k not profitable? When I farm somewhere else I barely get any sets. All I want is set nothing else not sus or shrines or anything else.

Because it has extremely low density and size compared to other areas. Have you attempted Duncraig which has a sacred drop bias? Tran has a shitload of enemies. I regularly found 5-10 su's and sets per run in there. Open up your sample size, as has been mentioned.
DeanLew
Azure Drake
169 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
L H wrote:
DeanLew wrote:

Because it has extremely low density and size compared to other areas. Have you attempted Duncraig which has a sacred drop bias? Tran has a shitload of enemies. I regularly found 5-10 su's and sets per run in there. Open up your sample size, as has been mentioned.

I don't want su's at all. I want whatever's going to give me the set items I want the quickest. How does duncraig help me find set items? Plus I have to worry about dying there unlike k3k
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
DeanLew wrote:
L H wrote:
DeanLew wrote:

I don't want su's at all. I want whatever's going to give me the set items I want the quickest. How does duncraig help me find set items? Plus I have to worry about dying there unlike k3k

L H wrote:Have you attempted Duncraig which has a sacred drop bias?

More likely that an item drops as Sacred = more likely that the dropped item is a Set because sets have to roll as sacred base first.
Aspirine101
Lesbimale™
374 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Fumbles wrote:
DeanLew wrote:1.1.3 sucks havent found a single set item in 2 runs vs atleast 5+ a run on 1.1.2

To be honest he's not wrong. I played 1.1.3 for a bit, made around 10 to 12 k3k clears, around half on p8 half on p1, got 1 set item in total.
Compared to that, I've ran halls of vaught (nihlathak) since there's a lot of elite mobs there. Was getting ~2 set items average per run.
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Iirc the set bias was lowered in K3k several patches ago. My point was that he said he ran K3k twice and declared the drop rate to be garbage. All this fucking nonsense over set pieces.
DeanLew
Azure Drake
169 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Fumbles wrote:Iirc the set bias was lowered in K3k several patches ago. My point was that he said he ran K3k twice and declared the drop rate to be garbage. All this fucking nonsense over set pieces.

The drop rate is garbage for 1.1.3. Do you even know what 1.1.2 single player drop rate is like? Tons of items all the time.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
"Excuse me sir" - the birth of a meme.

Memelistas will have a field day with this one on the meme thread.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
DeanLew wrote:
Fumbles wrote:
DeanLew wrote:1.1.3 sucks havent found a single set item in 2 runs vs atleast 5+ a run on 1.1.2

Sample size isn't bad. Have you even read the posts in the 1.1.3 feedback when it came out? The drop rates fucking suck compared to 1.1.2 for single player. I never get less than 5 set items a k3k run in 1.1.2 with 600% mf.

TBH droprates in 1.12 were just ridiculous.
1 full run in TA with 293 mf got me 30-35 sigs per run. Not to mention the items I could make use of or muled to other chars. The droprate drop was definitely needed.
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
We should do a comparison of how much you keep complaining vs how much set drops improve in k3k. Ready, set GO!