Farmed 1.5k - 2k sigs in K3K and..

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
DeanLew
Azure Drake
169 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Farmed 1.5k - 2k sigs and found
0 set ancient armors
0 set hand of gods
Yet I found a ton of set greaves, set gauntlets, set plated belts which are around the same item quality level as ancient armor and hand of god. I even found a couple full plate mails, banded plates, and ceremonial armors which are the same quality level as ancient armors. Can they even drop in K3K? Am I just wasting my time looking here? I'm farming on 1.1.2 in SP (the amazing drop rate). God damn I just want to finish the cinadide set and this is just insane. I bet if I made a poll and asked how many set ancient armors have you found this season the most voted one will be 0 because this is just so damn bad. You think I would find 1 in 2k.. but no. Can't take this shit anymore
Dradar
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I found the entire set when farming Dcows, RNG is a bitch :/ I can trade you the weapon and armour though
DeanLew
Azure Drake
169 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Dradar wrote:I found the entire set when farming Dcows, RNG is a bitch :/ I can trade you the weapon and armour though

Single player
Dradar
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
DeanLew wrote:
Dradar wrote:I found the entire set when farming Dcows, RNG is a bitch :/ I can trade you the weapon and armour though

Single player

You can trade in SP by using other multiplayer
DeanLew
Azure Drake
169 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Dradar wrote:
DeanLew wrote:

Single player

You can trade in SP by using other multiplayer

What would you even want for them
Dradar
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
pm'd you
DeanLew
Azure Drake
169 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
I really wish I died. I found a set ancient armor and what do you know.. Not Cinadide set because let's just make the hardest set base to get have 5 different possible outcomes. Fuck this stupid game. This is twice this has happened to me now.

EDIT: a set ancient armor and ceremonial armor in the same k3k.. rng is dumb
Dradar
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
If it make you feel any better, I have run the 3rd section of Yshari over 10 times now trying to get the gauntlets from the chimeras and they havent dropped yet lol
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
DeanLew wrote:I really wish I died. I found a set ancient armor and what do you know.. Not Cinadide set because let's just make the hardest set base to get have 5 different possible outcomes. Fuck this stupid game. This is twice this has happened to me now.

EDIT: a set ancient armor and ceremonial armor in the same k3k.. rng is dumb

then just don't play anymore or find a way to make it work via trading or online play. making all these complaint threads isn't going to make your armor drop magically.
nico27
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
I'm playing melee nec in SP and also though ancient armor would be the hardest rathma piece to find, but... I was wrong, I found it, first and only set ancient armor, not in kurast though, I don't remember where exactly but just not there. So, not even 200 sigs in and I already had 4 pieces of the set, including the ancient armor. Now I'm past the 500 and still haven't found the chain boots to complete the set. I even have a taha, elemental runes and I'm close to 121 so by the time I find them I will no longer find any use to the set probably. I guess that's the thing with SP, you play with what you find, which almost never is exactly what you need, but to me that's the fun of it (and not having lag, of course)