I want to be different. Set item rant/discussion

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
DeanLew wrote:
Rishab wrote:Discussion of this sort will bring no results whatsoever, if the armor and weapon was not dropping for anyone then that would have been worth looking into, but 1 guy not finding it after 2000hrs of farming will still come down to rng. And u r not even using latest patch

Why would I use the latest patch? How does that benefit me at all? Latest patch lowers the drop rate for single player = even less chance to find the item I want.

Yup, i specifically said the last line bcz i wanted to see if u will look at the logical part of the reply or the part that would not make difference.

If u soo want to discuss this then u can come on discord and chat with other people in real time, but no amount of crying can change anything, its all rng.
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
DeanLew
Azure Drake
169 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Rishab wrote:
DeanLew wrote:
Rishab wrote:Discussion of this sort will bring no results whatsoever, if the armor and weapon was not dropping for anyone then that would have been worth looking into, but 1 guy not finding it after 2000hrs of farming will still come down to rng. And u r not even using latest patch

Why would I use the latest patch? How does that benefit me at all? Latest patch lowers the drop rate for single player = even less chance to find the item I want.

Yup, i specifically said the last line bcz i wanted to see if u will look at the logical part of the reply or the part that would not make difference.

If u soo want to discuss this then u can come on discord and chat with other people in real time, but no amount of crying can change anything, its all rng.

Are you even aware that sets are a joke compared to crafts which are way more common? Why even have sets at all if you make them so hard to get. You don't care about the self found community because it doesn't make you money. Rarer = higher chance of buying tg = getting the item they want and you geting money.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
DeanLew wrote:
Rishab wrote:
DeanLew wrote:

Are you even aware that sets are a joke compared to crafts which are way more common? Why even have sets at all if you make them so hard to get. You don't care about the self found community because it doesn't make you money. Rarer = higher chance of buying tg = getting the item they want and you geting money.

Money has nothing to do with this. Take your shitty thought process somewhere else.
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Wear
Fauztin's Visage
Fauztin's Visage
Field Plate (4)

Defense: 268 to 540
Required Level: 11
Required Strength: 32
Item Level: 19
+(11 to 20)% to Summoned Minion Life
+(6 to 10)% to Summoned Minion Resistances
+50% Enhanced Defense
+250 Defense vs. Melee
+50 to Life
Poison Length Reduced by (21 to 25)%
Physical Resist 1%
Socketed (2)
Defense: 890 to 1668
Required Level: 37
Required Strength: 63
Item Level: 36
+(21 to 30)% to Summoned Minion Life
+(11 to 15)% to Summoned Minion Resistances
+100% Enhanced Defense
+500 Defense vs. Melee
+100 to Life
Poison Length Reduced by (31 to 35)%
Physical Resist 2%
Socketed (4)
Defense: 2232 to 4107
Required Level: 61
Required Strength: 219
Item Level: 59
+(31 to 40)% to Summoned Minion Life
+(16 to 20)% to Summoned Minion Resistances
+150% Enhanced Defense
+750 Defense vs. Melee
+175 to Life
Poison Length Reduced by (41 to 45)%
Physical Resist 3%
Socketed (5)
Defense: 3642 to 6678
Required Level: 75
Required Strength: 438
Item Level: 85
+(41 to 50)% to Summoned Minion Life
+(21 to 25)% to Summoned Minion Resistances
+200% Enhanced Defense
+1000 Defense vs. Melee
+250 to Life
Poison Length Reduced by (46 to 50)%
Physical Resist 5%
Socketed (6)
if you want a nice effect on your hero.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
DeanLew wrote:
HechtHeftig wrote:
DeanLew wrote:
HechtHeftig wrote:
Fumbles wrote:You already made this exact thread previously and said almost the exact same shit. Farming 2k+ sigs in 3 days off just sets? please..

The set drop rate isn't going to change just because 1 person can't find the items they want. Please stop making new threads whining about the same shit over and over again.

With 293 mf I got 30-35 set/su items per run. 1 run lasted 10 minutes at most.
6*30= 150 items per hour. To reach 2000 items you need 13 hours

Where?

TA in Patch 1.12 before the drops were reduced in SP

On necro?

Yeah but it would work on any char :D on my nec It took a bit longer since I only used honorifics at this point and a hratli's craft. But considering that my lazynec was able to run TA in 8 minutes, I think 10 minutes is a good general time for that uber.
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
DeanLew wrote:
Rishab wrote:
DeanLew wrote:

Yup, from next patch, no item will drop at all and can only be bought with money
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi