I want to be different. Set item rant/discussion

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Fumbles wrote:You already made this exact thread previously and said almost the exact same shit. Farming 2k+ sigs in 3 days off just sets? please..

The set drop rate isn't going to change just because 1 person can't find the items they want. Please stop making new threads whining about the same shit over and over again.

With 293 mf I got 30-35 set/su items per run. 1 run lasted 10 minutes at most.
6*30= 150 items per hour. To reach 2000 items you need 13 hours
DeanLew
Azure Drake
169 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
HechtHeftig wrote:
Fumbles wrote:You already made this exact thread previously and said almost the exact same shit. Farming 2k+ sigs in 3 days off just sets? please..

The set drop rate isn't going to change just because 1 person can't find the items they want. Please stop making new threads whining about the same shit over and over again.

Where?
RandomOnions
Sand Maggot
1148 | 50
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
HechtHeftig wrote:

are you running 2015 patch duncraig with 10000000% mf? :bounce:
Edited by RandomOnions 6 years.
New_Fag
Acid Prince
47 | 1
DeanLew wrote:I'm actually salty and felt like crying multiple times.

Kek :mrgreen:

I've found so many cinadide's & yaerius set ancient armor's that I dont even pick up set Ancient armors when I see them on the ground. :mrgreen:

Although I am experiencing a similar problem as you are for SSSU Falcon Mask. I've found over 10 sacred falcon masks, none turned out to be SSSU but I dont cry about it. There's so many interesting items /combos you can mess around with that it's not worth getting upset over not finding one specific item.
Edited by New_Fag 6 years.
DeanLew
Azure Drake
169 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
New_Fag wrote:
DeanLew wrote:I don't want to use crafts.
I'm actually salty and felt like crying multiple times.

Kek :mrgreen:

I've found so many cinadide's & yaerius set ancient armor's that I dont even pick up set Ancient armors when I see them on the ground. :mrgreen:

Although I am experiencing a similar problem as you are for SSSU Falcon Mask. I've found over 10 sacred falcon masks, none turned out to be SSSU but I dont cry about it. There's so many interesting items /combos you can mess around with that it's not worth getting bent about not finding one item.

And where are you finding these ancient armors? How much mf?
New_Fag
Acid Prince
47 | 1
DeanLew wrote:And where are you finding these ancient armors? How much mf?

Most were found in TA on wolf dudu. I did tons of runs tho, as in almost lvl 122 and found 8 COTW's (all useless tho) just from doing TA. (this is in SP)
Obviously theyr'e less common in TA but with how fast wolf dudu runs it (only stopping for good shit) I preferred farming this over dunc for awhile until I got really bored.
I also see them often in duncraig when I farm on barb but as I said I dont loot set items.

mf on barb between 420-500 depends when I switch gear out, same for dudu.
Edited by New_Fag 6 years.
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Discussion of this sort will bring no results whatsoever, if the armor and weapon was not dropping for anyone then that would have been worth looking into, but 1 guy not finding it after 2000hrs of farming will still come down to rng. And u r not even using latest patch
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
DeanLew
Azure Drake
169 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Rishab wrote:Discussion of this sort will bring no results whatsoever, if the armor and weapon was not dropping for anyone then that would have been worth looking into, but 1 guy not finding it after 2000hrs of farming will still come down to rng. And u r not even using latest patch

Why would I use the latest patch? How does that benefit me at all? Latest patch lowers the drop rate for single player = even less chance to find the item I want.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
DeanLew wrote:
HechtHeftig wrote:

Where?

TA in Patch 1.12 before the drops were reduced in SP
DeanLew
Azure Drake
169 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
HechtHeftig wrote:
DeanLew wrote:
HechtHeftig wrote:

Where?

TA in Patch 1.12 before the drops were reduced in SP

On necro?