Banned

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
What a plot twist :lol: :thumb:
xphieulangx
Cultist
21 | 0
aahz wrote:So you have been banned already 4 times in total, counting all your accounts.... that means I should perman all your accounts (xphieulangx,xphieulangx1,nickgibaygio,nickgibaygio1,nickgibaygio2,nickgibaygio4)

All were banned at one time (For the first time banned ,when i try to update judgement day charm , I use mule to switch charm to update , and I forgot to log out ) Please give me a reason why this time i got banned again :( Im willing take all penalties
Edited by xphieulangx 6 years.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Did you use XP Signets while you were muling? That will happen sometimes because the game reads you as gaining experience while multilogged.
xphieulangx
Cultist
21 | 0
L H wrote:Did you use XP Signets while you were muling? That will happen sometimes because the game reads you as gaining experience while multilogged.

Yes , i have used a few while mule . The problem seems to be solved :) still wait for answer from aahz.
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Love those threads which cry much about getting banned because of multilogging. If you dont want to get a ban, just simply dont break the rules.. hard?

Much entertainment :D
xphieulangx wrote:Yes , i have used a few while mule . The problem seems to be solved :) still wait for answer from aahz.

Now people all have a reason against multilogging rules :lol:
xphieulangx
Cultist
21 | 0
Pinball wrote:Love those threads which cry much about getting banned because of multilogging. If you dont want to get a ban, just simply dont break the rules.. hard?

Much entertainment :D
xphieulangx wrote:Yes , i have used a few while mule . The problem seems to be solved :) still wait for answer from aahz.

Now people all have a reason against multilogging rules :lol:

Mule is necessary, because we do not have too much space to store items, there are too many items in median xl, but only 1 stash (1/2 used for storage for shrine :| ) I always try to do the rules properly , but with strict rules from tswb . It seems inevitable, like with exp sign appearing much from version 1.1 :(
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Yeah muling is necessary but IIRC if your chars stay for a long time you will get a warning from server (?). If you still continur do that then the ban will appears obv.
xphieulangx
Cultist
21 | 0
Pinball wrote:Yeah muling is necessary but IIRC if your chars stay for a long time you will get a warning from server (?). If you still continur do that then the ban will appears obv.

i always logout when receiving a warning from tsw :(
thunderman
Banned
540 | 81
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
xphieulangx wrote:
Pinball wrote:Yeah muling is necessary but IIRC if your chars stay for a long time you will get a warning from server (?). If you still continur do that then the ban will appears obv.

i always logout when receiving a warning from tsw :(

But it doesn't work like that. You could break the rules before tsw-bot send you message, so technically leaving after seeing that message wouldn't change anything. Also it's not tsw-bot who is giving you ban, that power is in Aahz's hands, who sees these warnings and then he determines if warning was false or true. It's highly unlikely you would get temp ban for eating signets if both mules were in town, so probably you did (maybe unwillingly) something else, best way to find out is to contact Aahz.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge