The Annihilator - Ultimate Killer

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
User avatar
JetJet
Rust Claw
85 | -1
Image
You can shrine craft orb of annihilation and just use the shrine on which gives it dmg and pierce since idk what dmg type is orb of annihilation.
User avatar
L H
Lachdanan
5559 | 195
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
You added in a part about how to get the oskill on wands. But why did you write step 1: make ilvl 1 rare?

You can't roll orb of annihilation on an ilvl 1 item. Jetjet's image above shows it in the affix table.
User avatar
HechtHeftig
Horadric Mage
1074 | 56
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
there are a couple of questions that popped up when I read through your guide.

1. what does orb of annihilation do and why do you use this skill? Some videos would be nice to see how it looks like. (Though you already said you will add some) and you should probably add a short description so everyone understands what this skill is.

2. why add lc 1, 2 and ennead challenge when you state previously that you should only play this build after doing BRC?

3. you kinda contradict yourself here. Once you state this build works after reaching level 90, the other statement says you need BRC. Why not add both in the same point to avoid confusion?

4. cubing a rare item with a rare ring and a rare amu makes the item reroll with ilvl1. Hence you can‘t roll orb of annuhilation. That was stated previously already though.

5. not a question. You probably don‘t want to hear it but I like your Creativity. It‘s a different build from the standard guides. You‘ll receive my upvote as soon as I can vote again (I have to upvote nitz first for answering my question in sqt though)
User avatar
JetJet
Rust Claw
85 | -1
HechtHeftig wrote:there are a couple of questions that popped up when I read through your guide.

1. what does orb of annihilation do and why do you use this skill? Some videos would be nice to see how it looks like. (Though you already said you will add some) and you should probably add a short description so everyone understands what this skill is.

2. why add lc 1, 2 and ennead challenge when you state previously that you should only play this build after doing BRC?

3. you kinda contradict yourself here. Once you state this build works after reaching level 90, the other statement says you need BRC. Why not add both in the same point to avoid confusion?

4. cubing a rare item with a rare ring and a rare amu makes the item reroll with ilvl1. Hence you can‘t roll orb of annuhilation. That was stated previously already though.

5. not a question. You probably don‘t want to hear it but I like your Creativity. It‘s a different build from the standard guides. You‘ll receive my upvote as soon as I can vote again (I have to upvote nitz first for answering my question in sqt though)

Image
Kylrath
Prowler
18 | 1
Very nice guide pal, more information would be nice on orb of annihilation as mentioned before.
Uber videos would be nice later, but a simple gear + farming what most of us looking for.
Im sure after you do it , lot of people will try this build. :)
I <3 guides..
User avatar
HechtHeftig
Horadric Mage
1074 | 56
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
JetJet wrote:
HechtHeftig wrote:there are a couple of questions that popped up when I read through your guide.

1. what does orb of annihilation do and why do you use this skill? Some videos would be nice to see how it looks like. (Though you already said you will add some) and you should probably add a short description so everyone understands what this skill is.

2. why add lc 1, 2 and ennead challenge when you state previously that you should only play this build after doing BRC?

3. you kinda contradict yourself here. Once you state this build works after reaching level 90, the other statement says you need BRC. Why not add both in the same point to avoid confusion?

4. cubing a rare item with a rare ring and a rare amu makes the item reroll with ilvl1. Hence you can‘t roll orb of annuhilation. That was stated previously already though.

5. not a question. You probably don‘t want to hear it but I like your Creativity. It‘s a different build from the standard guides. You‘ll receive my upvote as soon as I can vote again (I have to upvote nitz first for answering my question in sqt though)

Image


Image

Image

With your picture we now have 4 contradictions. 1: level 100 needed. 2: level 90 needed. 3: upon finishing hatred (usually level 65 at the very most) 4: respec a char that already HAS BRC. (only very few builds can do BRC upon reaching level 90. Especially when you consider that you're at least level 100 when you get to Arreat Summit.)
Thanks for pointing out even more contradictions.

I'd prefer it'd be written in a way where you consider this options (like: option 1: respec a char that already has BRC done. Option 2: upon reaching level X respec and do exactly as following: ... and so on)
Right now this is just confusing

btw: It'd be very interesting to mention a build that makes the challenges easy to do if you're already writing some information for them down @ OP.
User avatar
iamq1803
Grubber
306 | 16
A promising guide :) I'm interested to see some videos soon.
Have your first Cookie :wink:
Edited by iamq1803 1 month.
User avatar
JetJet
Rust Claw
85 | -1
HechtHeftig wrote:
JetJet wrote:
HechtHeftig wrote:there are a couple of questions that popped up when I read through your guide.

1. what does orb of annihilation do and why do you use this skill? Some videos would be nice to see how it looks like. (Though you already said you will add some) and you should probably add a short description so everyone understands what this skill is.

2. why add lc 1, 2 and ennead challenge when you state previously that you should only play this build after doing BRC?

3. you kinda contradict yourself here. Once you state this build works after reaching level 90, the other statement says you need BRC. Why not add both in the same point to avoid confusion?

4. cubing a rare item with a rare ring and a rare amu makes the item reroll with ilvl1. Hence you can‘t roll orb of annuhilation. That was stated previously already though.

5. not a question. You probably don‘t want to hear it but I like your Creativity. It‘s a different build from the standard guides. You‘ll receive my upvote as soon as I can vote again (I have to upvote nitz first for answering my question in sqt though)

Image


Image

Image

With your picture we now have 4 contradictions. 1: level 100 needed. 2: level 90 needed. 3: upon finishing hatred (usually level 65 at the very most) 4: respec a char that already HAS BRC. (only very few builds can do BRC upon reaching level 90. Especially when you consider that you're at least level 100 when you get to Arreat Summit.)
Thanks for pointing out even more contradictions.

I'd prefer it'd be written in a way where you consider this options (like: option 1: respec a char that already has BRC done. Option 2: upon reaching level X respec and do exactly as following: ... and so on)
Right now this is just confusing

btw: It'd be very interesting to mention a build that makes the challenges easy to do if you're already writing some information for them down @ OP.

lvl 90 for the the uber skills and lvl 100 is the recommendation to use it. as for hatred I have no idea.
User avatar
HechtHeftig
Horadric Mage
1074 | 56
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
JetJet wrote:
► Show Spoiler

lvl 90 for the the uber skills and lvl 100 is the recommendation to use it. as for hatred I have no idea.


Tbh to me it sounds like OP wants to respec both once on level 90 and once on level 100. That's why I said it's confusing. There has to be some consistence at least.

Anyway, this is just a minor form mistake and can be addressed quickly.
Istaryu
Abomination
159 | -3
I'd like to see how someone can complete BRC at lvl90, if not carried by someone having good gear