SinWar-like widescreen support

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
donilore
Skeleton
3 | 0
Hello!

Is it possible to implement in MedianXL the excellent widescreen support of SinWar HD mod? ( http://www.moddb.com/mods/tsw/downloads ... war-326-hd ) Thanks!

1280x720 would be perfect.
Willshaper
Grubber
339 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Median XL will get higher resolution when Sigma gets released.

Here are some screenshots: viewtopic.php?f=36&t=276
viperosa
Balrog
131 | 0
very nice screens, i think 1024*768 looks really good
i heard sigma is a standalone mode so will they really patch median for higher res?
Willshaper
Grubber
339 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
viperosa wrote:very nice screens, i think 1024*768 looks really good
i heard sigma is a standalone mode so will they really patch median for higher res?

I'm not gonna bother trying to look for the source, but i recall one of the devs saying that only sigma will receive higher resolution, not MXL 2017 and whichever other versions they might release before sigma.
viperosa
Balrog
131 | 0
ShadowDawn wrote:

I'm not gonna bother trying to look for the source, but i recall one of the devs saying that only sigma will receive higher resolution, not MXL 2017 and whichever other versions they might release before sigma.

i guess i misunderstood what you said in your first post then. thanks for clarifying
Goodkidscc
Core Lord
369 | 0
ShadowDawn wrote:

Expext to have fullscreen support in another 7 years, or you can join us over on the annihilus mod server and have fullscreen support now.

And candy. We have candy!
Goodkidscc
Core Lord
369 | 0
I think this post got kid cancer.

Dislike this post to nut instantly.