That much hard to craft awesome jewels ?

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
ReverseEngine
Banned
63 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Hey, Last time i had used 2 arcane shards and got that awesome jewel: Image

Then i used 5 arcane crystals... and the only "almost" decent jewel crafted was this one Image

It's already annoying to do 420 griswold run to farm 80 Arcane crystals :D and farm rare jewels ilvl99 ... to get a low roll with 13% life 3% damage (and 5 crystals used for that lol),

This would be really good if we could just use oil of renewall on crafted jewels, seriously i know it's end-gear but common this require too much materials and we are getting most of the time garbage roll, or i am that unlucky ?

The good part is that i dropped "The boulder" and "Katamari" while making all those griswold run, sadly crafted jewels empower much -.- :roll:
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Farm arcane crystals by smelting unique items.
ReverseEngine
Banned
63 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Nitz wrote:Farm arcane crystals by smelting unique items.

Would this be faster than a 30s griswold run ?, because sometime i was lucky and got x3 arcane crystal per run 2 time at the following.

In 420 runs, this has only happend 3-7 times lol.
Wotan
Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
The boulder... most signet'd jewel. It takes a lot of crafting to get all good jewels.

@about runs
It will be faster to just farm nihlathak. Because he always drops uniques and griswold doesnt always drop a box, nor get you crystals.
ReverseEngine
Banned
63 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Wotan wrote:The boulder... most signet'd jewel. It takes a lot of crafting to get all good jewels.

@about runs
It will be faster to just farm nihlathak. Because he always drops uniques and griswold doesnt always drop a box, nor get you crystals.

Okay, thanks for the tips, i will need to find someone with Nihlathak waypoint :P . Yeah sometime in "3" runs at the chain i had no box, this was really annoying.
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
u do know that everytime u craft a jewel its ilvl goes down?
basically try craft only 5-6 times on a jewel and if nothing good comes of it then throw it away and try on new jewel
ReverseEngine
Banned
63 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Rishab wrote:u do know that everytime u craft a jewel its ilvl goes down?
basically try craft only 5-6 times on a jewel and if nothing good comes of it then throw it away and try on new jewel

Yes, i only perform a maximum of "6" craft, then i throw it on the floor, and use a fresh new ilvl99 rare jewel :P

I found that this is extremly harder to get Bonus to summoned Minion Life and Damage on the same jewel, any reason ?

But yeah i think from the available suffixes, we need to be lucky as hell to get both and with high stat -.-

73 Arcane crystals remaining, need to farm rare jewels, Oh dear :roll:
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
they dont need to be 'rare' jewels.. normal blue jewels can be used for crafting too
ReverseEngine
Banned
63 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Rishab wrote:they dont need to be 'rare' jewels.. normal blue jewels can be used for crafting too

Ah i did forgot that lol or missreadt :P my bad.
xeimaster08
Bone Archer
78 | 0
ReverseEngine wrote:
Rishab wrote:they dont need to be 'rare' jewels.. normal blue jewels can be used for crafting too

Ah i did forgot that lol or missreadt :P my bad.

Ahh!! I didn't knew that :/

Also off topic (kinda):

Is it worth it to have minion damage for necro summoner? also does reani inherits minion bonuses?