banned = pk ?

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
thunderman
Banned
540 | 81
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
dfd666 wrote:maybe I'm a black dumb atheist who wants to kill other players I can not play on this server? again, where is it written that this is a pvm server? and that pvp and pk is forbidden. The administration will make responsible readable rules and questions will disappear.

there is nothing wrong in having pvp if you agree on both sides, meaning you go with another player outside a1 and have a duel. Still this mod is not balanced for pvp battles but if obey this rule you would not get banned,
dfd666
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
n all the servers d2 pc is the norm and I see it for the first time that it's banished ... you should consider your rules or formulate them correctly so that it's clear to everyone. for example, you can not kill other players, etc. .. I also heard you. I play with friend and he was left alone, open me an account, no one else to disturb and kill I will not promise.
aahz
Team Member
494 | 287
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
You can PvP with those who want it, but no PK others who just want to play PvE
And if you so enjoy PvP why you didn't enter any PvP tournamet?
Do you really need to be in rules, even after 2 bans and this explaining?
https://tsw.vn.cz - TSW realm stats (& Quests, NotArmory, HC chars)
dfd666
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
admin sees everything reads everything? )) tert posts. open me an account I have you, I will not.
dfd666
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
what tournament? I have not heard about this. yes, I like pvp but I have not seen games with that name.
Somnus
Joyboy
1336 | 126
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Can't really determine if legit post or just trolling.

I can see your point of view, ''its an open game, i can PK if I want'' but, if the other part doesnt want or its just PvE you should respect that, otherwise you would be harassing them. Kinda like if you were a professional fighter and someone going to your house and start beating you instead of in the professional ring.
dfd666
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
you will end me sorry, but how do you get it done I do not speak English very well, and I have to translate a lot to read and write to you! fame google translit.
dfd666
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
SOMNUS what kind of trolling? I followed rules, well, sort of it turns out .. but I was banned. with the aim of clarifying and creating this topic.
at the expense of the PC I realized how it is arranged and of course surprised, but that's the whole point and the charm will break in like a robber that's the meaning of the PC and on other servers it's basically normal. It does not prevent to create a private game and sit with the password if someone is being persecuted? I do not know for me it's never been a problem myself many times I got into such situations if it did not work out, I just left for the private game. and there is no problem. but did not go complaining to the administration that they are trying to kill me .
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1291 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Somnus wrote:Can't really determine if legit post or just trolling.

I can see your point of view, ''its an open game, i can PK if I want'' but, if the other part doesnt want or its just PvE you should respect that, otherwise you would be harassing them. Kinda like if you were a professional fighter and someone going to your house and start beating you instead of in the professional ring.

Well... i'm sure it's just some troll :) There's obvious reasons about "why you can't kill everything u want" on any server :\ Seems like this guy want to just go around and rekt everything it seeing until someone more powerful met him (HMP anywhere? XD). All of that is just reminds me of:
Somnus
Joyboy
1336 | 126
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
In any case, topic should be closed.

@dfd666 You broke the rules 2 times, now they specifically told you what is legal and what is not. Nothing more to say about this.
@scalewinged well, in any case, rules are rules, some rules can be broken (cause they are just not that important).