banned = pk ?

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
dfd666
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
to ban for the PC the norm on this server? or something I do not catch up with the administration's dullness limit .. .. the last ban would be generally due to cancer. By bubeled ban is the norm here? why then the rules? who can write off and explain to me what's the matter, in particular I ask to unsubscribe a very "smart" administration which issues such bans. 8-)
thunderman
Banned
540 | 81
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
here, rules of the TSW servers: https://tsw.median-xl.com/rules
dfd666
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
are you the smartest? where it is written not to kill other players? not be a cancer for example ..
OnlyForFun
Cog
203 | 17
General Rules
Be smart. Be friendly.

Family Friendly game , no random people killing :evil:
dfd666
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
to be clever and friendly, the concept of relative, I am a friendly kill, and once I kill, I'm probably not stupid, right? such rules are nonsense and you can treat them as you like. unbanned me account I will not touch your crayfish any more I play with friends.
dfd666
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
be smart.be frendly. omg stuped rules might write to be a Catholic with the same success or not to be a black wtf
dfd666
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
no need to spam and stuff posts in this thread, it was created in principle, you know for whom, okay?
thunderman
Banned
540 | 81
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
not sure what are you trying to say dfd666, but it looks like you ve been joining public games in order to kill certain player, which is considered wrong and abusive, if not - please explain what exactly have you done?

ps. if you think you should not get banned for whatever you did, speak to aahz, he is the boss
Edited by thunderman 6 years.
aahz
Team Member
494 | 287
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Never before we had problem with that, maybe because of you we'll have to add that to rules...
I don't think harassing other players by repeatedly killing them is either normal or something they enjoy - at least I don't like it and I'll gladly use my admin powers to ban such PK
it's second ban for you, so still tempban, but next ban will be permanent.
https://tsw.vn.cz - TSW realm stats (& Quests, NotArmory, HC chars)
dfd666
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
maybe I'm a black dumb atheist who wants to kill other players I can not play on this server? again, where is it written that this is a pvm server? and that pvp and pk is forbidden. The administration will make responsible readable rules and questions will disappear.