[HU] Hell Unleashed 1.8

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
I think you can respec only once and it is reward from uberquest on hell difficulty.
dynamoitk36
Skeleton
3 | 0
:3 I need respec now, this mod is very hard :3
mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Common Guide Badge
Baal is down, hell is diff is completed.
mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Common Guide Badge
We started from WSK 2 waypoint yesterday. It took us 1 hour getting to the guardian in that "arcane sanctuary" area. For some interesting reason he suicided and didn't open red portal. He just died himself when we weren't even fighting him. So we remade game, rushed trough wsk 2,3 and this AS area and killed guardian. He wasn't that tough, but one of his attack did pretty high burst damage. Next area after him had portal to town, so it was like checkpoint for us. Next two levels were filled with very strong monsters (destroyers, flesh renders, soul collectors etc) + some superunique bosses. At the enterance of the throne of destruction there was superunique boss BEHEMOTH CONSTRUCT with minion pack of destroyers (cLOD 5. vawe). Was pretty cancer, hp pool was insane and their charge damage is gg. Also, it was impossible to separate them, they were bound to that boss guy. They were last monsters before baal waves. First wave was lightning damage, guy had alot of hp, but was managable. Second one was magic damage, annoying skeleton fag, tankier than the first one and with higher damage aswell (magic res is rare). Third wave was Azmodan, fire damage biased, nothing special. Fourth one was PHYS IMMUNE and JC&DV, that was top tier majesity. 20 minutes of berserking, 3 or even 4 pot bombs... just hilarious. Last one was the easiest, had low hp pool (compared to other ones) and managable damage. Baal himself was rough, but beatable. Managed to lure him away from bridge quite quickly and after that he never teleported that close to tentacles so it would cause problems. Spell-wise, he is using: meteor shower, blizzard, cold cone, mana drain beam, FoH, poison javelin, cold nova, some weird fire charge up skill (deals ridic damage, need to be aware of that, otherwise gg. good thing i did figure it out fast enough). Also he summons tentacles and evil icon or whatever. Probably I still forgot something. He was rough, but doable, had to juke alot and use potions non stop. He took 3 pot bombs (1 from each at the start and then void backed and brought one more when baal was around 1/3 hp). In total this thing took 3 hours. We started at 20:00, then 1 hour got wasted due to bug with guardian and by 00:00 we were done. In general, end of a5 area is ridiculous (wsk 2+), mobs have insane hp pools, gg damage and cancer skills: charges, teleports when struck etc. Imo reward for this much effort is kinda trash, it could give 2 skills atleast at this point, but whatever.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Thank you for feedback. I already forgot how much cancer that area before checkpoint is in hui.

I am at normal Diablo at the moment. I try to play but start late in the evening and everytime i reach the Diablo - its time for bed. All seal boss are tankable with 2 rows of potions. I did try Diablo last night and surprisingly well enough i can tank him except that fire skill that firestorm skill similar to clod torch charm. Every other skill is not mortal, even that lazor can be tanked with single potion.
lvl 1 challenge is 50-60 lvl ?
mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Common Guide Badge
Flamestrike is lethal.
Level requirements for challenges are written on scroll from Akara, which you are going to use in order to enter area :D
kiki22vu
KOSOVAR
573 | 45
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Metaljistas i have barb and sor i that lvl region so lmk when u play. I dont play much either, max 1h or so and not every day
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
I play SP for now. No lag, no desync, players 8 and so on.
kiki22vu
KOSOVAR
573 | 45
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Anonymous: wrote:I play SP for now. No lag, no desync, players 8 and so on.

ah lol, nvm then
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
I have paladin on server in act 3 needs last part to make quest item and smash that orb. Strong defensive char but sucks at everything else. Zealer who lacks damage, aoe, speed. Fights are super boring, bosses cannot kill me because pots have insane heal and my damage is low, i just guide mouse cursor outside window and press 1,2,3,4 for pots when time comes. Barb is way more fun.