Heeeeelp

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Massive
Cultist
20 | 0
Hey guys,

Need your help about hero level.
My druid was lvl 120 and i level him down to lvl 79 using median xl offline tools ( because of stupid ennead challenge..)..
And now, i cant level him back to lvl 120 with mxl offline tools, so help me please how to get him back to lvl 120????????? :( :( :(
Willshaper
Grubber
339 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Massive wrote:Hey guys,

My druid was lvl 120 and i level him down to lvl 79 using median xl offline tools ( because of stupid ennead challenge..)..
And now, i cant level him back to lvl 120 with mxl offline tools, so help me please how to get him back to lvl 120????????? :( :( :(

The offline tools are not cheat tools, meaning you can downlevel your character, but not level it up, as that would be cheating.

You will have to manually level it up again.

I usually don't use SP or any tools for it, so I'm not 100% on these things.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Massive wrote:Hey guys,

It's not a cheating tool, meaning you can downgrade the levels, but you can't upgrade the levels. You need to level up on your own.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Also you couldve very easily just put your CC with a jewel in PlugY stash and a lvl 1 of the same class could cube it for your character.

The more you know.
Massive
Cultist
20 | 0
Thank you guys, i realised that i made big mistake, all because of that stupid ennead crap and required level ....
Now it will be pain in the ass to level again to 120