Ladder Reset? [poll] #3

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.

Do you want ladder reset in August?

Poll ended at Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:09 pm

Yes
73%
No
16%
Idk
11%

Total votes: 90

Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2327 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
The Office, season 7, episode 19, minute 14:45
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Aero wrote:Just bored at home. You?

Just scratching ball cheese after bycicle ride on a hot day.

Prime :
CallMeCrazySam
Heretic
418 | 59
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I personally want it, but I think it's better to let it ride for the ~3-4 months in order to foster community growth. A lot of new people are still getting started and haven't quite finished yet.
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
I don't understand why such negativity for a simple question? Why is it so bad if someone wanna ask for a reset? Let the poll run its length, give the answer to the guy, i m sure there are polite way of telling him that the poll wont change anything instead of giving him 6 neg cookies in a row..
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
rumblealex
Lava Lord
96 | 90
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Personally I wouldn't like a reset, but I just say that because it's my first season on realm, and I'm still trying to keep myself up to date and experience most of the game. I feel like this wouldn't leave me enough time to experiment with more than a single build, and if it turns out bad, I would not have enough time to fix any issue or farm for better gear. It would probably make me think "I'll stop playing until next reset instead of wasting efforts and time."
Fk65
Bone Archer
79 | 11
Common Popularity Badge
hm between reset that ...t and nah lets play. I dont know where my motivation goes. I guess i would like to see another Chaos Saison. I liked that one the most ! but im okey with both. Maybe gonna play more in a couple Days maybe not.
Ben-
Team Member
346 | 354
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Contest Badge
Has won a forum contest
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Common Mind Badge
Brainstormer... cool ideas and theories
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
No
Gresh
Acid Prince
45 | 5
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
yes
Pain
Azure Drake
162 | 12
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
lol 6 dislikes for simple question :facepalm: nice benevolence
Darthaghar
Pit Knight
112 | 10
HechtHeftig wrote:No. It was hinted that MAYBE the next patch COULD be sigma. So I'd rather wait another 1-2 months in order to play sigma earlier instead of having another ladder reset beforehand.

To be honest every next ladder reset and next patch 'feels' like Sigma :lol:
"Sigma is watching right around thy coarner!" :mrgreen: :lurk: :hammer: :wall: :salut: :drama:

Fk65 wrote:hm between reset that ...t and nah lets play. I dont know where my motivation goes. I guess i would like to see another Chaos Saison. I liked that one the most ! but im okey with both. Maybe gonna play more in a couple Days maybe not.

Hey at least you had the pleasure and time to experience the Chaos one I remember I had reached level 120 and then just quit cuz I already had "IRL happening" =,= in fact I think I started near the first 3 weeks late which means people already had tons of things figured out! I personally had enjoyed "The Affix Hunt" thread more than anything :D

I think a ladder reset SHOULD happen and its probably good idea but don't you think its a bit too early ? Maybe one or at least two months more so they can at least throw in someth'in extra for the next patch as well to make it extra spicy ! :pop: :yay: