It was answer to coolstorybro28. Obviously it won't fix anything, any meaningful boss is atleast 5 minutes long fight, so you either need meatshields which would tank for you (i dont believe it is possible in AM), or a meaningful way to sustain your hp back. Bosses in AM are way too fast and deal way too much damage to rely on proper positioning. If this mod had a fucking server, it would be fine. Melee is tanking, you deal damage from range and dodge counters. But since everyone is forced to play on their own, casters are simply unviable. I'm lazy to waste my time for this, modder can disappear randomly and many years ago, when me+couple of my AM partners were giving feedback, it was simply ignored. In MP biased mods hp sustain problem for casters is standard thing, and particularly in AM, with disabled heal pots it's just out of control.
I have few ideas, but no clue how to make them work:
1) HP pots for casters (no idea how game should identify if you are caster or not. Maybe give potion some scaling from energy, lazy to theorycraft, honestly).
2) Sober HP regen for casters (again, how game is supposed to understand what build are you playing? Maybe hp regen could depend on your max hp... Lower HP pool=better regen).
3) Spell leach (I dont think that it is possible in D2).
4) Meatshields (I think summons blow organ in AM due to damage values).
5) CC skills, something similar to bone wall or stuff like this (Probably ends up being broken and abusive).
6) GG mobility skills (pretty much timerless teleport on any caster, sucks).
7) Boss counters, which would be triggered only by SPELLS and heal you, if you run over them or interact with it in other way.
Another way (smartest option, imo) is just giving them sober mana regen, fix those freaking plugins and host AM on realm (german squad did offer their host for that) and position AM as multiplayer biased mod, which is expected to be played as a party. Hristos unleashed has casters in more or less same spot, difference is that HU has working pots (pot stacking in cube, zdraste) and realm (has annoying delay etc, but it is a server still).