Diablo I style ultimate end game uberquest idea

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
iCare_Handy
Dark Huntress
12 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
I don't know if this is the right place to place idead for sigma or not so if this isn't the right place sorry for placing it here.

The idea I have for this uberquest is a uberquest with several stages. If I remember correctly, in Diablo I you fight through 20 dungeon levels with several bosses with the last boss being Diablo. This is the idea for the uberquest. the entrance to this could be a dark prtal you can summon after killing Grisswold on Destruction. the portal brings you to Tristram before it was destroyed with a path to the church where the entrance to the dungeon is. each level has a unique set of monsters and after 5 levels a boss level will appear which drops a charm. each level will be increasingly more difficult. at level 20 you will fight Uber-Diablo who will drop his soulstone when killed. the charms you got for killing the previous bosses in the dungeon can be combined with the soulstone for extra bonusses.

It might be a bit to ambitious, but I hope with the higher power of the sigma engine a level like this could be possible. I would like to know your thoughts on a uberlevel like this.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
what you are describing is very similar to fighting Uldyssian https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/quests/w ... gdoms#uldy

have yo tried it ?