[PoD] Path of Diablo

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
kiki22vu
KOSOVAR
573 | 45
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Im kinda surprised with the player traffic on PoD servers. They had over 1k players online over the weekend wich is quite impressive for clod mod with minor changes.

I always thought mxl has the highest player base for d2 mods especially mp, looks like PoD took over.

Mod itself is nothing special, its hc friendly and can serve well to kill some extra free time.
mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Well, mod offers some decent QoL upgrades. It has bigger inventory, it remembers last game name you were in, autoparty, no retarded fail to join bug etc. But in the end it is the same cLOD, which sucks. I didn't try those maps yet, but I'm quite confident they aren't any big deal. Amount of servers is impressive indeed, but they restart like every 2 hours or so, which is pretty annoying :D
kiki22vu
KOSOVAR
573 | 45
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
mahitovec wrote:Well, mod offers some decent QoL upgrades. It has bigger inventory, it remembers last game name you were in, autoparty, no retarded fail to join bug etc. But in the end it is the same cLOD, which sucks. I didn't try those maps yet, but I'm quite confident they aren't any big deal. Amount of servers is impressive indeed, but they restart like every 2 hours or so, which is pretty annoying :D

The restart is annoying indeed, aslo i didnt had any lag, dc or smthn like that wich is worth to mention aswell.
mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Common Guide Badge
I respecced from raven druid to summoner now, feels like very solid build for now. Grizzly damage and hp is just gg, wolves are very decent aswell. Also dudu has teleporting skill with cooldown, so I can control my squad quite well.
mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Common Guide Badge
We killed hell baal today, quite boring so far :( Hope we will find atleast one map before friday :D
kiki22vu
KOSOVAR
573 | 45
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Progress is pretty smooth indeed but the part i like here is that mod is very HC friendly. Also i like the grind part for runes to create some high end rw and search for elite uniqs.

The challange and lack of new ubers and different content is not the prio im looking in this mod, as i said the rune grind is what i like for some weird reason same as in clod but without the bots , dupes and whatever.

HC playerbase is pretty decent so u dont feel loonley when u get bored of solo mf runs and want to jump indo rand exp games. Also there is the lvl grind route for ppl who seek for max lvl, but that isnt my prio tho.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
How is it compared to potato mod hc ?
kiki22vu
KOSOVAR
573 | 45
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Anonymous: wrote:How is it compared to potato mod hc ?

Potao mod has alot more new content then PoD in terms charms ubers etc. PoD has some new skills, items and rebalanced old ones and "maps" some areas for dunno what purpose i didnt figured out yet and dunno how to enter it.

PoD also has regular uber wich clod has and that is pretty much it. Features aswell some nice upgrades wich arent that gameplay based as mahitovec said on previous posts.

Biggest shine is it has alot hc players so u dont feel loonley while lvling or xping.

U can check a bit the patch notes and see for urself.

And btw it also has "Arvydas Sabonis" server u prolly wont lag much while playing :mrgreen:

https://pathofdiablo.com/p/?servers
kiki22vu
KOSOVAR
573 | 45
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
opa

mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Common Guide Badge
Did you try any maps or did you quit before?