Sigma is here - Thank you

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
kiki22vu
KOSOVAR
573 | 45
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to thank everyone involved in this huge project for making all this possible. This project is def. something special and huge for the d2 community and it will bring many new palyers to d2 and def. help keeping our lovely game alive.

I been following the Median XL scene since 2006.-2007. i think with some time off here and there but now its the perfect time to come back.
Man what a journey it was, from d2manicas to Prince Albrecht server crashes :D wich leaded to d2m split and new temporary home for some time (i think it was some Bulgarian pvp server or something :))
After some time nomercy4you and aahz showed up and set up new teset server hosted in Germany and from there it all started and TSW was born.
Damn what a journey it was.

I had Many great moments with mxl and i hope im not too old to experience it again :mrgreen:

Thx again and have fun.

Cheers.
peace
Dark Huntress
12 | 1

I'm prepared! :microwave:
inadequate
Skeleton
2 | 0
where can i download Sigma?
haloreach2012
Skeleton
2 | 0
yeah , multiplayer is not working in the current patch . Where i can download the new launcher for sigma friends .
dongpickle
Stygian Watcher
40 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Sigma patch is not out yet. The top-right timer indicates when it will be launched.

Just several hours more for a project that's been waited for a decade.
inadequate
Skeleton
2 | 0
dongpickle wrote:Sigma patch is not out yet. The top-right timer indicates when it will be launched.

Just several hours more for a project that's been waited for a decade.

on the home page of the site, the timer indicates that Sigma was launched 3 and a half hours ago. so I just don't know what to think :-]
rustycz
Prowler
15 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
fix your time on computer :D
where do you live? maybe there is a problem with time zone calculation
danielcanila
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hey guys, how many hours does it show for you? Maybe the timer is not correct due to local hour. Mine is 6h 50m atm in UTC+2
SteelWings
Sasquatch
67 | 5
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
The exact launch time based on timers is:
GMT: Friday, 18 January 2019 17:00:00
or in about 7 hours from time of my post.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
danielcanila wrote:Hey guys, how many hours does it show for you? Maybe the timer is not correct due to local hour. Mine is 6h 50m atm in UTC+2

Countdown timers are not time-zone relevant.... It's counting down the time the same speed as every other time zone in the world. Six hours and 30 minutes from now in USA is the same as six hours and 30 minutes for Japan