Help

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Arnold
Prowler
16 | 0
- How to make a small minimap in the corner of the screen?
- how to adjust the game window to small and simple color system like it used to be
Play sigma for 1 day and my eyes feel very painful T_T
lunar.seven
Grubber
325 | 8
Arnold wrote:- How to make a small minimap in the corner of the screen?
- how to adjust the game window to small and simple color system like it used to be

minmap solution : open the launcher > the flower symbol right corner > application data > save directorie > preferences.json

open preferences.json with notepad++
use ctrlg + f
search for 'map'

"legacy_automap_left": 1,
"legacy_automapmode": 1,
"legacy_automapfade": 1,

do not copy paste this, when you opend the data change it one by one
hit save when done

window mode can be made by open the launcher, theres an flower symbol in the right corner next to _X
open it,

Settings

X run the game in window mode

simple color system can be changed by gamma settings in game settings or in the glide wrapper settings

if you dont have a glide wrapper download it from google and install it in your mxl sigma directorie

open the launcher and open the settings in the launcher, setup the glide wrapper as default use for Video Mode

open the glide wrapper and set it up how you like it the best for your personal use

best regards
Arnold
Prowler
16 | 0
lunar.seven wrote:
Arnold wrote:- How to make a small minimap in the corner of the screen?

minmap solution : open the launcher > the flower symbol right corner > application data > save directorie > preferences.json

open preferences.json with notepad++
use ctrlg + f
search for 'map'

"legacy_automap_left": 1,
"legacy_automapmode": 1,
"legacy_automapfade": 1,

do not copy paste this, when you opend the data change it one by one
hit save when done

window mode can be made by open the launcher, theres an flower symbol in the right corner next to _X
open it,

Settings

X run the game in window mode

simple color system can be changed by gamma settings in game settings or in the glide wrapper settings

if you dont have a glide wrapper download it from google and install it in your mxl sigma directorie

open the launcher and open the settings in the launcher, setup the glide wrapper as default use for Video Mode

open the glide wrapper and set it up how you like it the best for your personal use

best regards

Thank alot for your information, can you help me open game with 800x600 window mode
Sinerely
lunar.seven
Grubber
325 | 8
glad i could help

open game with 800x600 window mode
by using a glide wrapper, try to find the information here

http://forum.median-xl.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=22267