I have no choice but to quit.

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
SuperFly
Prowler
18 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Quirinus wrote:
darkstorm wrote:Image

Enjoy your tempban.

Did you even read what I wrote?

In that post you:
1. Spammed
2. Tried to troll me

Both of the things I specifically told you to cut out. Not only did you do it to an admin, but you did it after the very post where I warned you for it. Take a week off to think about your posting quality and your character.

Sorry for hijacking the thread guys, carry on, nothing to see here, just a roadkill.

Nothing to be sorry about you have saved a lot of threads and would have saved a lot more with a permaban.
Mawari
Skeleton
3 | 0
OMG this person was annoying.

Which build do you have ? What is your current gear ?
Doomsday
Bone Archer
76 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Median chars are like Whisky, it takes time till they taste great.

If your 117 you should run k3k/Tran Athula found enough stuff there... ohhh sorry forgot your gone. :twisted:
Urezzz
Bone Archer
71 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Doomsday wrote:Median chars are like Whisky, it takes time till they taste great.

If your 117 you should run k3k/Tran Athula found enough stuff there... ohhh sorry forgot your gone. :twisted:

hey what would you recommend at 121... I got a summon barb and I can do k3k and TA easy but I already got the whole set and I know some of the good summoner SSU's wont drop in those levels. im good enough for k3k but not good enough for duncraig
Muranty
Thunder Beetle
51 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Did you play vanila d2 ? In median you can create uniqs without dropping them... It's rly crazy that you can't stand main part of this game which always have been endless farming... This topic is just a joke ;-|