Finding sacred ancient armors..

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
IOPPB
Stygian Watcher
44 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Am I just wasting my time in K3K hoping set ancient armors will drop? Never even seen a white one or magic one.. Guess I'm not finishing any of those sets.

Let me guess, go to duncraig? What a joke.
Pub
Core Lord
397 | 42
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
The real joke is you: Claim grim dawn is so much better, yet continues to play sigma so he can then go on the forums and bitch constantly.

Just quit already, no one will miss you.
IOPPB
Stygian Watcher
44 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Pub wrote:The real joke is you: Claim grim dawn is so much better, yet continues to play sigma so he can then go on the forums and bitch constantly.

Just quit already, no one will miss you.

You missed one of my other posts. Maybe you should read that one first before commenting on this one. Commenting on shit when you don't know what you're talking about.

Baka
IBagboyBrownI
Pit Knight
112 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
If you're 120+ go farm duncraig. Sacred drop rate is much higher
IOPPB
Stygian Watcher
44 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
IBagboyBrownI wrote:If you're 120+ go farm duncraig. Sacred drop rate is much higher

Yeah because dying to bullshit is fun just to get some set items that are worse than runewords because the developers think making item bases like ancient armor, gauntlets, greaves and the other "best" bases super fucking rare for no damn reason. Make the sacred unique ones super rare not the fucking set ones. Legit don't know how to balance item drops.
Vincendra
Vampiress
35 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Your constant bitching for instant gratification is immature. Grow up. Thank god this game gives incentives to stay farming. Stop crying and start farming.
IBagboyBrownI
Pit Knight
112 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
IOPPB wrote:
IBagboyBrownI wrote:If you're 120+ go farm duncraig. Sacred drop rate is much higher

Yeah because dying to bullshit is fun just to get some set items that are worse than runewords because the developers think making item bases like ancient armor, gauntlets, greaves and the other "best" bases super fucking rare for no damn reason. Make the sacred unique ones super rare not the fucking set ones. Legit don't know how to balance item drops.

Have you played this game? Balance is not their strong suit. That said, what "BS" is killing you in duncraig? The barrels are avoidable and the minions while they hit hard, shouldn't be any problem to kite or just blow up if you're a melee character. I'm not saying I dont do my share of bitching, but it's usually about problems others are having as well.