Discord awfully treats new players

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
DonkeyNeutron
Cultist
22 | 8
Crush is so mean. Told me to use Maelstrom and it worked. :angery:
Snelx
Stone Warrior
30 | 0
I read this thread and your linked thread. No idea of the drama in discord. But I can give my two cents.

Asking a question doesn't mean you will get an answer. For what reasons or benefits others get from helping you out?

People who are kind and willing to spend THEIR time to answer you, gave a correct answer. You didn't understand them and not helping yourself out by doing your own research.

Linking all the evidence while leaving context out is pretty bad. Additionally, I don't see the reason for linking all these evidence and try playing as a victim of bully.

Discord drama should stay in discord. Do you also want to comment on FB & YT about your experience?

TL;DR - I agree, you need to get help and answers. You are pretty questionable.
oztor
Cog
242 | 9
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
So you are not happy with how other people are trying to help you for free. Then how about finding answers on your own instead of "reporting" someone?
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Yeano, thats is a big yikes from me. I dont even go to median's discord but i doubt people act out the way you say they do there without having good reason for it. People wouldnt care if youre a russian or a non binary transgender dragon devilkin elementsfury fireblood from the planet J.C. Penny, to everyone else here youre just squigglies on a screen unless you know that person irl. Im not trying to gang up on you or anything, just saying that where youre from has nothing to do with how people react to you over here.
mystearica
Banned
14 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Bardamu wrote:I play this mod from some years, i often come to the discord server and i've never seen anyone being treated the way you're describing. This is a great community when it comes to helping new players, and it's rare to find one like this these days.

lmaoo you have "-2 reputation" but still defending them :DDDDDDDDD how dumb r u
mystearica
Banned
14 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
HechtHeftig wrote:Seems like the removal of the Chatbox didn‘t solve no issues. You should remove the discord

[/sarcasm]

you should remove your fucking life you ,untermensch
mystearica
Banned
14 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Jammy wrote:What do you mean why am I here?? I’ve played this mod for 7/8 years m8. And wtf are you even talking about?? No one said anything about you being from Russia in irl pics. YOU WERE AND CONTINUE TO BE THE ONLY ONE SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT YOU BEING RUSSIAN! Jesus Christ.

what are you doing here ,on forum ?
go play game. I don't need you here.
GregMXL
Team Member
10590 | 180
Legendary Posting Badge
Posted over 10.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Special Badge
Legend.
I don't like this thread. I'm gonna close it cause it's gonna get even more idiotic very soon.
I don't mean to dwell...but I can't help myself.