Discord awfully treats new players

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
mystearica
Banned
14 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I'm a new players myself and sometimes I need to ask twice (3-10times?) for an answer.
I ask something and have to ask it again and again and again and pray for someone's answer. No matter why I'm asking that's my business (mostly uber mchanics) (I don't do that often).
Anyways ,people in discord don't like me for asking questions they do find silly. They don't like me at all with my 'spam' and calling me "dumb".
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=28602&p=238131#p238131 Being muted for asking something.
Once I tried to ask about xis rw people started giving fake info to me.
Instead of giving me an answer they asking myself if I have a concussion.
I understand that's only because I'm russian and US EU people hate us. but can they please be more patient to russians/new players.
I don't know should I even try to make a new character knowing noone would help me with gear/mechanics/builds/stats/ubers etc.
So, in conclusion, I think the message is clear.
Если вы понимаете ,что я пишу ,то можете помочь мне ,зарепортив игрока с ником Crush. Спасибо.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
try using the short questions thread better if the Discord team is not so friendly with you
ChingeR
Rust Claw
82 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Could it possibly be your lack of reading comprehension? :)

The documentation is there for you. Follow a guide if u're new to the game. These guides have much strategic advices in how to do certain things and mechanics. u could read those guides to understand mechanics for other builds aswell!
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
You’ve left out a large portion of context in which you ignored all help and even went on to claim a Lo rune didn’t even exist after four total users continuously tried to assist you and give tips on the Startled Witch Uber that you were asking about.

It’s not about discord being unfriendly. It’s about you blocking the users who were trying to help you so you couldn’t actually see the help you were given combined with ignoring those you could see. Your attitude has been like this for about a week as far as I’ve noticed and many people have been trying to help to no avail.

This post doesn’t do anything to solve any issues, but rather (as much as I hate to say it) will probably get locked to prevent forum users ganging up on you. Discord users and I are willing to help, but you need to be able to accept help instead of claiming everything is broken because you can’t do it with the best gear. You gotta learn the game to complete the game in most instances.

Edit: this also has absolutely nothing to do with nationality or race, so please don’t even try to claim that you’re a victim. I regularly play with people from around the world and help everyone all the same.
Jammy
Mangler
480 | 126
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
You’re constantly in there complaining about how the game is broken, pinging people excessively (sometimes for no good reason), and ignoring the help you receive or calling those who help trolls or stupid. It’s getting old.

And stop saying that people are mean because of you being Russian.. like what? No one, other than yourself, has ever commented about you being Russian.
mystearica
Banned
14 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Jammy wrote:You’re constantly in there complaining about how the game is broken, pinging people excessively (sometimes for no good reason), and ignoring the help you receive or calling those who help trolls or stupid. It’s getting old.

And stop saying that people are mean because of you being Russian.. like what? No one, other than yourself, has ever commented about you being Russian.

Why are you even here ? what are you trying to say ? Once I posted my photo in #your-irl-pics people called me gay and laugh at me. Only cause they were that I'm from Russia.
https://puu.sh/CLwtb/c820917856.png
Jammy
Mangler
480 | 126
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
What do you mean why am I here?? I’ve played this mod for 7/8 years m8. And wtf are you even talking about?? No one said anything about you being from Russia in irl pics. YOU WERE AND CONTINUE TO BE THE ONLY ONE SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT YOU BEING RUSSIAN! Jesus Christ.
Khade
Imp
4 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
If anything this has just made me want to check out the discord community now :P And I can safely say this is the first time I've ever seen anyone play the "Russian card". Pretty sure most people hate a very specific Russian.
Bardamu
Gravedigger
183 | 57
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
I play this mod from some years, i often come to the discord server and i've never seen anyone being treated the way you're describing. This is a great community when it comes to helping new players, and it's rare to find one like this these days.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Seems like the removal of the Chatbox didn‘t solve no issues. You should remove the discord

[/sarcasm]