how top ladder player screwed me over

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
eekzlol
Imp
4 | 0
Celladoor wrote:
eekzlol wrote:sorry for my bad english

so i met a guy named meleesage ( account supersage10 )
at first he was nice and giving me advice about the mod even gave me a few items to start !

then i hit level 125 ( at this point he is level 144 )
he highly recommend me doing the labyrinth challenge (Yshari Sanctum) tells me that its one of the worst place of the game because the labyrinth is annoying
when i tell him im halfway there he then asks me if i wanted help , i said yes because i was getting frustrated a bit with the zone .
so he joins my game asks for a tp and start running around in the labyrinth without saying anything while im trying to find my way to the 3rd boss .
20 minutes later he randomly leaves the game saying that he doesnt like the maze and that he couldnt find his way through the maze so i continue my quest . then i get to the 4th boss .... room is cleared with loots all over the place no boss to be found . he then whispers me that it has to be a bug or the boss must have ran out of the room . 20 minutes later i get to the 5th boss and realise that this room is ALSO cleared with loots all over the place and once again !! no boss .... then i ask him if he killed the bosses and looted them , the answer i get is are you kidding me ?????? look at my level .

so im guessing he was missing the last 2 pieces of the set and ddint want to start the labyrinth all over again it is only him who joined the game ( it was a private game ) so i decided to post on the forums to warn u guys about this guy suggest you shouldnt trust him !!

once again sorry for my bad english , it is not my main language

My personal philosophy about things that drop on the ground. Whatever they may be; loot, quest items: These are NOT your items... in public games. I have given up caring or really trying to get or worried ab other people getting, loots and stuff in public games. After many years of public D2 games I have become this way.

Yes there are assholes in the community. It sucks but it is the nature of the internet.

i understand that , but it was a private game basically not complaining about the loot system just warning others not to trust this guy
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
on a brighter note at least now you found out that you shouldnt trust anyone who is nothing but lines of text to you so you got that going for you at least.
Celladoor
Rust Claw
85 | 0
eekzlol wrote:
Celladoor wrote:
eekzlol wrote:sorry for my bad english

so i met a guy named meleesage ( account supersage10 )
at first he was nice and giving me advice about the mod even gave me a few items to start !

then i hit level 125 ( at this point he is level 144 )
he highly recommend me doing the labyrinth challenge (Yshari Sanctum) tells me that its one of the worst place of the game because the labyrinth is annoying
when i tell him im halfway there he then asks me if i wanted help , i said yes because i was getting frustrated a bit with the zone .
so he joins my game asks for a tp and start running around in the labyrinth without saying anything while im trying to find my way to the 3rd boss .
20 minutes later he randomly leaves the game saying that he doesnt like the maze and that he couldnt find his way through the maze so i continue my quest . then i get to the 4th boss .... room is cleared with loots all over the place no boss to be found . he then whispers me that it has to be a bug or the boss must have ran out of the room . 20 minutes later i get to the 5th boss and realise that this room is ALSO cleared with loots all over the place and once again !! no boss .... then i ask him if he killed the bosses and looted them , the answer i get is are you kidding me ?????? look at my level .

so im guessing he was missing the last 2 pieces of the set and ddint want to start the labyrinth all over again it is only him who joined the game ( it was a private game ) so i decided to post on the forums to warn u guys about this guy suggest you shouldnt trust him !!

once again sorry for my bad english , it is not my main language

My personal philosophy about things that drop on the ground. Whatever they may be; loot, quest items: These are NOT your items... in public games. I have given up caring or really trying to get or worried ab other people getting, loots and stuff in public games. After many years of public D2 games I have become this way.

Yes there are assholes in the community. It sucks but it is the nature of the internet.

i understand that , but it was a private game basically not complaining about the loot system just warning others not to trust this guy

Ahh. I must have miss the private part. Yeah/ makes sense why that would piss u off.
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Crosby4HyG wrote:My overall experience with this community has been overwhelmingly positive. Tons of friendly, helpful people. I’ve only had one bad trade interaction which reminded me of the D2jsp community. There will always be at least a few assholes in a game such as this, gotta take the bad with the good.

oddly I've never had any bad experiences with d2jsp. I always made sure people knew i was taking screenshots of what was being said/done and for some reason nobody decided to try crossing in a weird way. Granted most of what i sold were uber, uber runs, torches and such. (easy way to get forum gold, make one really cheap uber smiter, buy keys, sell torches, make hdin, profit.)

but ya, every community has a few asshats. When it comes to ladders specifically i don't ask for help from the top 1-10% that isn't purely information. They play the most, generally know the most, but also some of the most likely (in my experience) to be less concerned with shady actions, or do whatever needs be done to maintain said rank.
mars1
Bone Archer
78 | 3
Damn thats a cunty moove , i remembet when i started there was a lot of lag and server isues i get DC 4 times doing yashary lost my mind...
find me in game i give you the set so you can do valthek Acc mars1
lady_auriel
Prowler
19 | 5
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Please, trust most of us when we say most of the community here are amazing and kind people. Most of us wouldn't have played here for years if it wasn't. Like most games, you will occasionally run into trolls/rude people. I am sorry this has happened to you.

~Auriel
Khade
Imp
4 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Lol, just made me think about back in day when LoD was in it's prime how half the people I would attempt to trade with were just attempting to scam me.

I understand that this is different in the fact that the guy apparently was playing some long con by befriending you to skip parts of this quest, but like others have said I don't think it's the community or whatever, you just ran into one of lifes many douchebags.
eekzlol
Imp
4 | 0
mars1 wrote:Damn thats a cunty moove , i remembet when i started there was a lot of lag and server isues i get DC 4 times doing yashary lost my mind...
find me in game i give you the set so you can do valthek Acc mars1

started the lab all over again and got my set but thanks for the offer it is really kind of you ! :mrgreen:
alama123
Prowler
19 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
he scammed me 4 days ago as well,..... Supersage10 cheater
CallMeCrazySam
Heretic
418 | 59
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge