Would be nice?

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Azyel
Cog
201 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
If Admins would give ladder reset date here in forums instead of teasing in game chat, im not gonna say the date, it's gonna be in april, that's the only hint you get for now :) -Whist

I dont know how its done here in median since this is my first ladder im playing but all i can say i dont like it
This right here killed my motivation.
Farmer
Cultist
23 | 0
Would be nice to first fix 35 pages of bugs, then ladder reset would make more sense otherwise people will encounter same bug and quit within a month playing like many of my friends did
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Farmer wrote:Would be nice to first fix 35 pages of bugs, then ladder reset would make more sense otherwise people will encounter same bug and quit within a month playing like many of my friends did

Not all of those 35 pages are bugs. 2 pages are me and onions arguing about making the early game till Baal nightmare harder Already. Add to that the feedback, and other discussions, and we can tune it down to maybe 10 pages.

@topic usually the ladder is resetted every 3 months. The last reset was on 18. January. So I‘d assume the next reset is in mid April. Or later.
Haywood
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Azyel wrote:If Admins would give ladder reset date here in forums instead of teasing in game chat, im not gonna say the date, it's gonna be in april, that's the only hint you get for now :) -Whist

I dont know how its done here in median since this is my first ladder im playing but all i can say i dont like it
This right here killed my motivation.

+1, it feels like there's absolutely no reason to continue, if ladder reset is just around the corner.
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Someone has confirmed that mid of April. But please stop asking for date because they need time. So much shit need to do from this ladder and now already half of March.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Easter - april 21. Isus voskres - v patch voskres.