reset date?

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
antonius
Azure Drake
165 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I would like to know if we know a date for the day of the reset
Farmer
Cultist
23 | 0
It will be in this month
antonius
Azure Drake
165 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Farmer wrote:It will be in this month

we had understood this :bounce:
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
antonius wrote:

Dude... nobody knows. When the news is released you‘ll see a countdown in the top right corner of the forum. Patience is a very useful skill.
antonius
Azure Drake
165 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
HechtHeftig wrote:
antonius wrote:

Dude... nobody knows. When the news is released you‘ll see a countdown in the top right corner of the forum. Patience is a very useful skill.

Thank you for this information, we hope it will be soon
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
We all do ;)
Smittles
Prowler
19 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
I wonder if they are going to launch on the same day as the D3 Season starts again, like they did for the Sigma launch! Not that anybody is actually still playing D3 or cares if they clash. Just curious if things like that are part of the decision making process when deciding a new season launch date.
whist
Team Member
634 | 557
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Smittles wrote:I wonder if they are going to launch on the same day as the D3 Season starts again, like they did for the Sigma launch! Not that anybody is actually still playing D3 or cares if they clash. Just curious if things like that are part of the decision making process when deciding a new season launch date.

Actually, the latest D3 season was originally announced on January 11th, and after we announced our release on January 18th, their date changed to January 18th. We don't know if they just had a setback and had to postpone or actually did this to match our release date though.

As for the reset date, there will be an announcement whenever it's coming.
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
whist wrote:
Smittles wrote:I wonder if they are going to launch on the same day as the D3 Season starts again, like they did for the Sigma launch! Not that anybody is actually still playing D3 or cares if they clash. Just curious if things like that are part of the decision making process when deciding a new season launch date.

Actually, the latest D3 season was originally announced on January 11th, and after we announced our release on January 18th, their date changed to January 18th. We don't know if they just had a setback and had to postpone or actually did this to match our release date though.

And they should feel threatened... You should schedule your next major content patch for Diablo Immortal's release date.

What a power-move that would be.
Smittles
Prowler
19 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Primarch wrote:
whist wrote:

And they should feel threatened... You should schedule your next major content patch for Diablo Immortal's release date.

What a power-move that would be.

Yes do it! And I did not know that about the last D3 season launch :lol: What a "coincidence" indeed!