unique item filter

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Akak_
Pit Knight
109 | 0
the last version of a partial source code (a bit easier to manage now), runewords showing turned off atm D2DropFilter.cpp also u can click it and see what filters are in the dll file im using (listed below)

D2DropFilter.dll

► the one im using, a few sacred rare _the list below_ and all useful stuff

@ShadowDawn or any1 else
D2DropFilterFullRare.dll
now with crafted n honorifics (full rare sacred + pgems)
Willshaper
Grubber
339 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Akak_ wrote:the last version of a partial source code (a bit easier to manage now), runewords showing turned off atm D2DropFilter.cpp also u can click it and see what filters are in the dll file im using (listed below)

D2DropFilter.dll

► the one im using, a few sacred rare _the list below_ and all useful stuff

@ShadowDawn or any1 else
D2DropFilterFullRare.dll
now with crafted n honorifics (full rare sacred + pgems)

Bit of a problem with D2DropFilterFullRare.dll..

It shows honorifics crafts and pgems just fine, but it does not show skulls1 and elemental stones ;)

Good thing i checked before sewers haha..
Akak_
Pit Knight
109 | 0
will fix in a moment its the only thing on my todo list, pmed
sadly had no items to test their quality type
DeaTh
Cog
206 | 16
void wrote:
DeaTh wrote:@void, if you do it on the weekend, let me know the result. I'll start on Monday to work with the code and the debugger.

the dll goes into dropfilter.cpp via assembler call, but it doesnt return to the assembler code after doing so, even though it should and its difficult to explain for what reason and how to fix it. would be good if you can look into it with a debugger that can step through the program while its running

I gave up! I don't have enough time to study the theory of debugging to do this. Maybe later :cry:

Akak_ wrote:the last version of a partial source code (a bit easier to manage now), runewords showing turned off atm D2DropFilter.cpp also u can click it and see what filters are in the dll file im using (listed below)

D2DropFilter.dll

I tested this compilled dll. U need add fautz brains for BRC. Or fix it coz I can see it on source codes.
And can you compile FullRare version with at least 3-5 kinds of last runes?
Anyway cookied and ty
Akak_
Pit Knight
109 | 0
kk put great runes(+sk1 sk2 and brains and all other uber stuff) on top just so they work (cause i cant test their quality atm: ive got no examples)
(anyway its needed only for small optimization, so itll wait)

compiled full rare sacred + pgems with 5 regular runes (xx,xx,xx,xx,On) (u can use an old link to fullrare)
will need to get some more items before i can make it more clean:)
p.s. tell me if its not ok in case...
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
i dont trust that any of these custon filters actually do what they should lol.
btw if sets are disabled it would still make sense to enable mnx set pieces
Akak_
Pit Knight
109 | 0
void wrote:i dont trust that any of these custon filters actually do what they should lol.
what r u talking about?..
Willshaper
Grubber
339 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
void wrote:i dont trust that any of these custon filters actually do what they should lol.
btw if sets are disabled it would still make sense to enable mnx set pieces

Well you can always test it yourself. Just use it with a mule, drop some shit on the ground and see the results.
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Akak_ wrote:
what r u talking about?..

well say there is a filter called "hide white items" and thats what it does. it might also hide sk1. say there is filter "no low runes", it might not show shaad. even though this is not intended, it can happen. this is what im talking about
Akak_
Pit Knight
109 | 0
void wrote:...
got it, ty
consider all posted versions as beta then and wait for a full perfect one (it will be out soon)
ive already beat runewords and smth else,
now its only:
► todo
p.s. anyway u can use posted versions as i moved questionable items on top to be shown no matter what quality filters do (its a bit less optimized, but u cant see any difference on current level PCs)