Fumbles at it again..

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
immune
Thunder Beetle
50 | 7
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
We all know he has a history of befriending people and so on to report users for cheating and other things..

Well I'm really hoping this was some inside joke on his behalf.

I get a message on my trade topic saying eth sky spirit + bmr vs 45 tg from jackal.. who I'm still hoping is in an inside joke on this. So fumbles decides to create the sin of war realm account *immune pretending to be me and buy both the items at the 45 tg.. I didn't quite believe it due to jackal pming about it after. So i check the tg logs and there you go, he sent the 45 tg and jackals mentioned he was on immune..

If this isn't a joke its quite pathetic :D And I'm disappointed in fumbles :D But fair play son, its a nice steal if you like to resort to those methods :D
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Are you mad? Like i told you before, maybe if you hadn't been randomly telling ppl to pm me for rushes/free gear earlier today(and these last few ladders) , you might have noticed. How is trolling working out for you now?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Lock thread plz, @Rishab.
Ben-
Team Member
346 | 354
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Contest Badge
Has won a forum contest
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Common Mind Badge
Brainstormer... cool ideas and theories
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
ez
immune
Thunder Beetle
50 | 7
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I told tkorpi to ask *dirty for a rush. It doesnt matter mate, enjoy the items I was only trying to get pinball an extra sky spirit lol. I just want people to know how low you'll go.

The fact you didn't just pm jackal asking for the trade yourself.. you went out your way to create an account with my name from here and pretend to be me.. hint the confusing pms i got from jackal earlier.

Its disappointing and very shameful. You claim to hate cheaters, this is no different than identity theft yet its not actually cheating on here. So well played!
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Maybe in the future you spend your time more wisely instead of being a douche wasting time of others. Its not the first time you've done it so suck it up and learn something from it.
immune
Thunder Beetle
50 | 7
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
This topic is clearly just to show people what you will do to steal a trade for pixels.. I rarely check my topic, so yes anyone could do this easily its not hard. I apologise for not monitoring it 24/7 officer fumbles!.I just can't think of many others if any that would do this for a tg trade lmao