Eastern Sun Mod

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Yes, i posted in snej forums. The stuff i lost is irrelevent, it's only pixels. About the treasures - are they only found in destruction difficulty ? Is there distinguish feature how to recognize them on ground between all other drops ?
LoDAlphA
Jungle Hunter
25 | 1
Saw that one coming. Already stopped playing Annihilus?:D Probably wont do much in terms of new maps/movbs in the next time. To busy studying chinese :wall:

Yes. They all are unique charms.

Cheers
AlphA
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
LoDAlphA wrote:Saw that one coming. Already stopped playing Annihilus?:D Probably wont do much in terms of new maps/movbs in the next time. To busy studying chinese :wall:

Yes. They all are unique charms.

Cheers
AlphA

Didn't know you have an account in this forum :D Still rocking ES sometimes with your update :D
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Nice to see ES still getting some love and updates.

Haven't played this one for many years so I just had to download it and updates look nice. Seems like my old chars and stash went with my old comp but it's more fun to start from scratch anyway.
FPeace
Sasquatch
61 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Anybody playing this? Should I d/l hamatchi again?
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Referee killed the hype for Bayern vs Leipzig, thus turned pc on:

► Show Spoiler
LoDAlphA
Jungle Hunter
25 | 1
Barb weapon. Best I found so far. Both 300% on lvl 100. Forged with Wo Rune. Socket with a rare dmg jool and a magic +max dmg on charlvl and energy on charlvl Jool. Medicine Shield RW and Deflective Spikes Armor for nearly 50% Ele Absorb and 40% Magic Absorb. Rare rings give both Masteries. Will see if it works out as planned.

Yesterday I added the d2dye.dll, which will allow players to customize items to their like. Will upload a new patch later on today.

Some pictures of my Sorc.
► Show Spoiler

Cheers
AlphA
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Well, items look nice ... and prety broken if you ask me. First of, weapon having two identical affixes for max dmg depending on clvl and third affix for plain max dmg ? And armor having two defense affixes ? And + 7 skills ? In general i try to avoid mods like these. You play them once, finish Baal and leave it in mods folder, because items like that kill the joy in playing. Same happen in current AfterMath, with crafted gears char become immortal and one puch everything.
So far in this mod i finished all content in all difficulties using only drops. Only crafting i tried so far - punching sockets in uniques and adding rip and weapon - which really helps. The mod works fine without those crazy crafts, maybe not on p16, but on p1-3 definately.
LoDAlphA
Jungle Hunter
25 | 1
Haha. Yeah EQ is a bit overpowered. Some of the affixes on the barb weapon come from the jools. Sorc amor is magic 6 soc + defense aura. Jools are all +12% max life 1 all skill, plus 1 all skill forged. Life is from one jool, plus tinkered, plus dstoned. %ED is all dstoned. Well. Just went higher with playersX count as EQ got better.
Well I wouldnt count anything that requires Maples over the top. Wouldnt call tinkering, forging and dstoning crazy. I mean you have to spent all those drops on something.

On the other hand I plan to rework the whole system in the futre to limit how OP items can get. My items arent even close to how OP they could be. I would be glad for any constructive input or ideas.

Edit: Released Patch.
Included all .bin files, so you wont need to remove the data folder anymore in order to install the mod. Please read the readme before patching.

RECOVER ALL TOKEN ITEMS BEFORE PATCHING OVER WITH ANY EASTERN SUN RISES PATCH.

If you run into any trouble, try updating your windows, especially vcruntime15.

5.1B Eastern Sun Rises

Cheers
AlphA
Edited by LoDAlphA 6 years.
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge