What games are you playing atm?

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Bloodborne , DS3 now and again , Nier Automata for 100% trophies , Warframe , Horizon Zero Dawn...

Tried Mass Effect Andromeda. It's really bad. Dropped it after the first day and a half of playing it. RIP Bioware, your SJW pandering and poor animations department is hurting you.
suchbalance
Team Member
1756 | 513
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Recently finished the Witcher 3 - replayed the first two parts of the series beforehand as well. Overall it was an amazing journey over nearly 4 months and my W3 /played stands at ~130h for a near full completion (didn't bother with achievements of course).

I never thought that I would have a gaming experience better than the time I first played Morrowind, nearly 12 years ago, but it happened and the Witcher 3 is now definitely my favourite game. Would absolutely recommend it to any rpg fan who has not played it.

The only bad part about this is that having spent close to 200h on the entire series, the moment it was over was bittersweet. It was an epic journey with some of the best characters, setting, immersion, stories, gameplay and conclusion I've ever experienced in a game. But once the script ends and you realise those great characters, you spent so much time with, will never "come to life" the same way again you can't help but feel sad as if your dog died lol. Never felt this way after playing a video game.

Will definitely be replaying the series again at some point in the future. Maybe in a few years once my memory of the events has faded - too bad that voluntary selective amnesia is not a thing :lol:
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Yea. Witcher 3 deserves all the hype, i still wonder why theres people saying its overrated, probably tried to play it on their toasters and GFX fatal error window made them salty.

I have it for PS4, W1 and W2 for PC. Vanilla W3 ends pretty epic enough , the 2 DLCs are pretty good as well , albeit they can go into off topic and "strange" choices of writing a game's plot sometimes, at least imo. Still tho , 100% trophies (blind playthough on Deathmarch difficulty because yolo and i wanted to be forced to use all game resources to beat , like Alchemy) .

While its not my favorite game of all time its definitely in the top 10 for sure. I second that recommendation.
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1492 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Beat super hexagon third difficulty FINALLY! You have no idea how happy i was. It took at least 12 hours (judging for steam time, i dunno if i afked)
Only 3 hyper level left (sped up version of 1st, 2nd and 3rd difficulty)

Then I want to rush to finish The Witness, following guide 100% through final area.
Just when about couple of puzzles more before the ending...... my pc when kaput.....

Now it cant even get the into bios..... FML.

*Maybe it is a hint to buy a gaming laptop or new gaming pc. At least I can finish the witness at the office later.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
suchbalance
Team Member
1756 | 513
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Prime_Evil wrote:Yea. Witcher 3 deserves all the hype, i still wonder why theres people saying its overrated, probably tried to play it on their toasters and GFX fatal error window made them salty.

I have it for PS4, W1 and W2 for PC. Vanilla W3 ends pretty epic enough , the 2 DLCs are pretty good as well , albeit they can go into off topic and "strange" choices of writing a game's plot sometimes, at least imo. Still tho , 100% trophies (blind playthough on Deathmarch difficulty because yolo and i wanted to be forced to use all game resources to beat , like Alchemy) .

While its not my favorite game of all time its definitely in the top 10 for sure. I second that recommendation.

Indeed the game does look lush, especially the animations really stood out to me as being the best I've ever seen. Since my current, now almost 3 years old, laptop can only manage a stable 30fps @ 900p on high settings I'm definitely looking forward to maxing the shit out of the graphics for whenever my next play through is.

And good call on the difficulty as well, I played on B&BB since I always pick the penultimate diff on games I haven't played before but I'll def do DM next time. However I do think that once you get the hang of the combat difficulty level is only really a factor in white orchard, early velen and maybe some DLC bosses. Especially since the iFrames of the dodge & roll moves are so generous. I intentionally skipped the whirl talent as well, even tho I went pretty deep in the combat tree, because of how it trivialises group fights. Alchemy was something I abused really heavily - 50% ap from an oil is just insane and thunderbolts last for minutes after you get invested in that tree as well.

Also gwent - if anyone here plays for the first time definitely get into it, it's a lot of fun. Although I did play the standalone version first which made the in game one way too easy.
Stealthmaster
Godsman Guard
3902 | 155
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
:lol:
Wotan
Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Heroes 3 Horn of the Abyss recently out of nostalgia. :) Still the best TBS game ever made.
Segolia
Djinn
541 | 38
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213