Few Bugs to be aware of

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Sharky1011666
Skeleton
3 | 0
'Couple little things have happened since i've been playing and wanted to share for future fixes and awareness.

Necromancer - Vile King sometimes would just go off as tho i died and become my enemy. The he merks me lol

Farming Griswald boxs - I farmed 32 of them and put them on the ground after i bought the oil of crafting an started opening them the boxs started disappearing an out my 32 i only opened maybe 6 of them as well as the crafting oil over time whilst my friend was in game i was watching his computer and the oil just started to disappear as well.

If anything else comes up i will add to this
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
There's a dedicated section to bugs etc, it's not that hard to see if you just open your eyes. Make sure they're actually bugs aswell in the first place.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Sharky1011666 wrote:'Couple little things have happened since i've been playing and wanted to share for future fixes and awareness.

Necromancer - Vile King sometimes would just go off as tho i died and become my enemy. The he merks me lol

Farming Griswald boxs - I farmed 32 of them and put them on the ground after i bought the oil of crafting an started opening them the boxs started disappearing an out my 32 i only opened maybe 6 of them as well as the crafting oil over time whilst my friend was in game i was watching his computer and the oil just started to disappear as well.

If anything else comes up i will add to this

As helzo said, there's an entire thread created by Marco and Suchbalance for bugs and feedback in the current patch.

Neither of your issues are bugs.

If your Veil King dies, he reanimates and becomes a hostile enemy. It says in the skill icon.

Items disappear on the ground after some time of being left alone. That's a very old D2 thing.