banned

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Impoor
Dark Huntress
12 | 2
I got temp ban from multi login , i was in town with my sin and my necro transfering charm.
My friend say its becaus both of them are on same accounts? Was not sure but i prefer asking if there is the mistake and how i can get unbanned for today since its my day off? :(
16-17more hours on my accounts.
Thanks
-max
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I thought you were allowed to multi-log for item xfer, but if one of your characters gains any experience during the multi-log you will get a ban because that is seen as 'playing' with two characters. Same goes for AFK'ing with multi log right?

I believe it was somewhere along those lines.

U r allowed to do multiloggin only if u want to xfer item from 1 char to another in a game where u have not killed any monster with either of the char
Hence both chars have gained 0 exp in that game
Edited by Muilpeer 6 years.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Correct way:
Log in with 2nd char, drop items/ pick up items, leave, then start going with your 1st char

Wrong way:
Log in with 2nd char, drop items/ pick up items, start going with your 1st char, then some minutes later leave with your 2nd char.

If you are mulling, stay in town. Don't leave town until you logged off your mule
Impoor
Dark Huntress
12 | 2
damn , i did some pvp with my necro since my sin was AFKING in town , i think there is the mistake i did :(
thanks guys for info! Now i need to see how to get unbanned if this is possible :/
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Impoor wrote:damn , i did some pvp with my necro since my sin was AFKING in town , i think there is the mistake i did :(
thanks guys for info! Now i need to see how to get unbanned if this is possible :/

Probably just takes time.
Impoor
Dark Huntress
12 | 2
Muilpeer wrote:
Impoor wrote:damn , i did some pvp with my necro since my sin was AFKING in town , i think there is the mistake i did :(

Probably just takes time.

the day off that i have , its my fault anyway :) thanks for your time guys!