Jetaman's Animations (3d conversions from Elder Scrolls)

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
D24Ever
Prowler
19 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
This is very exciting, I sure hope to see some new boss"s or replace tree warden and or wolf animations. Or possibly adding or replacing summons :) Plzzzzzz guyzzzzzz
Jetaman
Bone Archer
74 | 41
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Played around with Diablo 3 architecture. What do you think? Worth doing or not?

Vav
Bone Archer
75 | 6
Jetaman wrote:Played around with Diablo 3 architecture. What do you think? Worth doing or not?

Looks good, hop on Skype sometime and we'll talk more about it :)
D24Ever
Prowler
19 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Get this man on the sigma dev team immediately!!!
AzureGladiator
Heretic
429 | 94
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contest Badge
Has won a forum contest
Master...Piece... :microwave:
Jetaman
Bone Archer
74 | 41
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
After almost 2 weeks of messing around with Diablo 3 dungeon I am finally ready to present the first finished DT1 of Diablo 3 tileset. A lot of image editing was required because of the specifics of D3 walls but I think it looks pretty decent. There are are a number of standard wall variations, 2 arch entrances variations, 2 column variations, 2 variants of fence which also works as a wall and the thing that I'm proud of the most is the Lower Walls, which I have never seen before in any mod. Feel free to comment and give your sugestions.
Marco
Team Member
1952 | 1347
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Multiplayer Badge
Has won a multiplayer contest
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
that's really impressive! Personally only thing that I think could be worth fixing is the lighting on the main wall tiles.

They go from bright -> dark, so it makes very noticeable when a tile starts and ends. I would try to even the contrast so the wall transitions are seamless.

good job
Jetaman
Bone Archer
74 | 41
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Marco wrote:that's really impressive! Personally only thing that I think could be worth fixing is the lighting on the main wall tiles.

They go from bright -> dark, so it makes very noticeable when a tile starts and ends. I would try to even the contrast so the wall transitions are seamless.

good job

I actually don't like that too - but I just don't know how to fix this. I tried figuring out on what stage this lighting thing is added and it seems like it's done by the game engine. If someone knows how to fix this let me know. This dungeon would look even better in dark, but then the tiles look even more noticable and worse.
Inertia
Abomination
141 | 72
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Contribution Badge
Is an active collaborator / developer
@Jetaman can I have a download to the .dt1? Maybe I can help. Nice job btw, I think there can be a few edits to it, but it looks very good.
Segolia
Djinn
541 | 38
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
That looks like it's caused by the light radius effect itself? It doesn't look like Marco's picture when you walk away from it.

Are you using DDRaw, D3D or Glide? Any difference when you use one or the other?

All I can think of to mending it is by adding a color in levels.txt, but that only works in glide/d3d. So it's kinda cheap in reality :c