[ANNI] Annihilus Patch 6.1 is Live

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Tried that too. ALWAYS opens in windowed mode, except when I start it without launcher but then I start to get errors.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Yea same as Seekers. Everytime i boot up the PC and fire Anni up it will always come up as windowed even tho ive checked Full Screen. But all i have to do is close D2 , and launch Anni again on the Launcher and then full screen comes up fine.
Ben-
Team Member
346 | 354
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Contest Badge
Has won a forum contest
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Common Mind Badge
Brainstormer... cool ideas and theories
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
genei
Prowler
16 | 0
Why someone want to play Annihilus mod in 2017? The website administrator didn't wrote any system requirements for it to be played. I have to send e-mail to know that they didn't support XP. What a prick this original Win 2k-compatible game didn't support XP?
Vav
Bone Archer
75 | 6
genei wrote:Why someone want to play Annihilus mod in 2017? The website administrator didn't wrote any system requirements for it to be played. I have to send e-mail to know that they didn't support XP. What a prick this original Win 2k-compatible game didn't support XP?

No need to call me a prick.. we've changed a lot of stuff around and a lot of newer features just doesn't run on such an old and obsolete OS. Instead of insulting the rest of the world you should consider upgrading... and for what its worth even Median Sigma will likely not run on Windows XP.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1444 | 59
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Ben- wrote:
► Show Spoiler

Frostmourne is a 1handed sword? Why?
genei
Prowler
16 | 0
Vav wrote:
genei wrote:Why someone want to play Annihilus mod in 2017? The website administrator didn't wrote any system requirements for it to be played. I have to send e-mail to know that they didn't support XP. What a prick this original Win 2k-compatible game didn't support XP?

No need to call me a prick.. we've changed a lot of stuff around and a lot of newer features just doesn't run on such an old and obsolete OS. Instead of insulting the rest of the world you should consider upgrading... and for what its worth even Median Sigma will likely not run on Windows XP.

It is not funny if I knew this things right after I download Annihilus installer. Internet connection is slow in Indonesia here furthermore using wireless connection.
nikolaipka
Core Lord
380 | 17
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions

I can ask you why someone still use XP in 2017?
genei
Prowler
16 | 0
The most ultimate reason is hardware compatibility and it is lightweight.
Vav
Bone Archer
75 | 6
Istaryu wrote:
Ben- wrote:
► Show Spoiler

Frostmourne is a 1handed sword? Why?

For viability reasons. Also it is actually a 1 handed sword in the lore technically, the lich king often held it with one hand.