What happened to shadowdiablo.com?

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
GregMXL
Team Member
10590 | 180
Legendary Posting Badge
Posted over 10.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Special Badge
Legend.
CodeKiller wrote:Any chance to see a new editor for MXL ? :-P

No but there's a good chance to see you get banned. :P
I don't mean to dwell...but I can't help myself.
PaulMP
Imp
4 | 0
whist wrote:
PaulMP wrote:I never heard your side of the story, but now I understand the whole thing between you and Dimentio. They are still active though, Matt J and Dimentio, with the new tool, even 32 people can join one game and make 16v16 duels, etc.

How nice to see after all these years he's still stealing others work and spewing his name all over it. Chances are he ripped this off from lolet.
Anyways, long time no see Paul :)

Well, I don't know, we rarely talk nowadays.
But I'm kinda interested in Matt J's D2 remake and his challenge mod which he tests during ladder resets on open b.net (the "strange" room where you start with a lvl 1 char, no gear).

And yea, life is busy, it's nice to see that this community still grows.
I remember when Marco hosted the first alpha builds on open b.net or was it a private server? can't remember, but the mod has come a long way, and it looks awesome.
Those .bin files though, I still can't test character builds, which I loved doing, :mrgreen: , but I can understand, it needs the protection from unwanted, edited "re-releases", cheats, etc. I remember when Brother Laz got quite mad on the SD forums :roll: .

But there is still one question left to answer:
Redactor.pri Zapustit?^^
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
V zhopu zasun cebe vse redaktora.
whist
Team Member
634 | 557
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
PaulMP wrote:But I'm kinda interested in Matt J's D2 remake and his challenge mod which he tests during ladder resets on open b.net (the "strange" room where you start with a lvl 1 char, no gear).

Matt's diablo remake was pretty much a joke if you ask me, and I'm pretty sure it will never come out (implying it was even started). What was his website name already? Is it even still up? As for the game you're talking about (often named Reset Duels), this wasn't made, nor hosted by Matt J. This was made by someone @Blizzhackers

You say they're still active, where can I find them at?

Redactor.pri Zapustit?^^

Funnily enough, I still remember that! That throwback though
Ultra_Hun
Fallen
1 | 0
Hey!

If anyone still has those mock pi character making guides/tutorials, and maybe some basic clone characters from SD could you please send it to me to [email protected]?

Thanks in advance!