Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1493 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Wrong context, what I meant by that is wiz have easier time in torment 1 during story mode than my experience in the past with other melee class (aside from dh, which was a blast)

Either it is because difficulty was changed since last couple of patch ago or simply wiz is capable to deal high dmg at cost of survivability.
I didnt fully optimized follower gear either, but made my templar focused on crowd control/heal.

Just a bit more away from mathael and I can do endless bounties and rift after this. and getting all those standard stuff (season journal till full set reward and kanai cube).
hellgrind
Mangler
458 | 21
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
@Iwansquall
A little advice, dont do story mode. It require more time to spend to get x lvl than on adventure mode doing rifts/bounty. 2 days ago i create dh and i was doing something like this:
Start a game on expert difficulty and collect 2 books from tawern (cain house iirc), i was almost lvl2 there. Than went to The wipping holow and get as high lvl as i can (the goal is to get bolashot). After this i go to fields of misery and farm there till lvl 25-30. After this i do rifts till 70 (56 lvl atm). At begin it feels slow but when u get better gear (focus on dps) it speeds up.
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1493 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Nah, i know bounty is much better but I like to listen to all character interaction between player character and NPC.

It doesnt feel like "diablo game" if I just rushed to adventure mode, without clearing the story the with that specific class/gender first.

Im just few hours away from getting that juicy mathael / bouties loot, so might as well just finish the story.
hellgrind
Mangler
458 | 21
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Does anyone play in this ladder on D3 ?
Frytas
Onyx Knight
614 | 97
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
hellgrind wrote:Does anyone play in this ladder on D3 ?

yes,I play 1-3 hours a day
hellgrind
Mangler
458 | 21
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Season 10 is about to start. Any thoughts from you guys about it and will you play in it ?
Frytas
Onyx Knight
614 | 97
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
hellgrind wrote:Season 10 is about to start. Any thoughts from you guys about it and will you play in it ?

will play for ~2 weeks as usual,then probably get bored, because they aren't adding any content to the game in recent patches, just changing numbers around and QoL shit(the armory sounds great though,no complaints here)

also wizards are still top tier,as they have been for the past 3 or 4 seasons(including this one), that's also boring. I'd love to see some non-generator/non-support monks being viable,right now they're underperforming compared to hydra/archon lightning wizards & hammerdins, which sucks for me cause I like monks
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1493 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
gonna skip since i touched it abit during d1 anniversary.

might see first if necromancer is worth to buy or not.

meanwhile, waiting new act for path of exile. seem huge patch to get back into.
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
After a break of 5 seasons I played this season a little and while I had a lot of fun first, it got stale pretty fast which is probably the biggest problem of D3 (something I had with D2 only after about 7-8 years).

Still curious about the necro though, he looks pretty dope
Frytas
Onyx Knight
614 | 97
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Paid necro beta coming to live servers next Tuesday though,top fucking kek. They're delaying the next season because they still need to balance shit out, and there will be more people testing on live than on PBE.