Other Diablo II mods

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Scrabble mod - was sceptical at first, but now i am hooked on it. There are fun things like - destroyable objects on map (chests and trees!), drop notifications on the spot, new areas and random unexpected quests. Got some shootguns as drops but no bullets yet. Probably have to craft them somehow ?
There is also some of the cancer parts - mobs on death have some majestic procs that can clean all screen with poison or fire novas. Atack rating plays a bit part in it so far and if you are underleveled there is no point in going to next area - you simply don't hit targets and get wrecked. Cube recipes deserve separate topic probably. I just took some screens to show potential of some ideas.

► Show Spoiler
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
This is thread is almost dead in 2 weeks :) You guys banned ? :D

Anyways still playing scrabble mod since RoS server was down and waiting for patch. Started crafting sets, collecting charms and hit the hard wall right after inner. Mobs are tough, hit hard and drops are meh. Some letters drop more often than others and they are useless - obviously :D Found some unique areas - seems like they are for high levels and can only run around there before something 1hit ko me. Some recipes are insane, for example SOCKET letters with item - give max sockets. I got 6 in set shield this way. Yay ?
Still no idea how to get ammo for fire guns...
► Show Spoiler
kiki22vu
KOSOVAR
573 | 45
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Well playing mod wich is forbidden to talk about here :mrgreen:
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Uuuu, a secret ? :D

Finished act 1 scrabble - Andariel is the easiest mob in whole act ... Seems like creator is a big fan of other games like Sacred (which is +1 for me) and puts things from them into this mod.
► Show Spoiler
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Act 3 done. Plenty of hidden areas with strong mobs in it too. Will have to come back after done with normal difficulty ... Sadly most of the mobs give 1-2 xp per kill and they are not weak enough to be one shooted. Running man sometimes ends up in the dead end - dead :)

► Show Spoiler
Texalic
Grubber
333 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Scrabble:

At which point you are able to kill zombies or the dark ones, I mean, they have 95% chance to hit you, and I have 5% against zombie and don't know, 40% against the dark ones.

My merc barely hits them....
Why their hit chance is so high, still unable to finish first quest, done with the raven, heading on sth else. :mjump:

But it is really nice mod, wolf is the man, will play this for sure.

Also tried eastern sun, but I get error so I can't play it. - Oh, it doesn't work with plugy, at least it doesn't work for me. Now I can test it.

I hope it will be fixed with the next major patch but maybe it isn't intend to use plugy, doesn't matter as long as it works fine.

Reign of shadow is nice too, I like it, still under development.

Also tried Dark Alliance by kingpin and DA team, but still under development, though I really like the idea, will see.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Ha, i am lvl 34 in act 5 now and still cannot kill those zombies in act 1 :D Well i can smite them to death but takes too long for a single one and he dropped nothing, xp was bad too. With almost 3k atack rating my chance to hit him is 8% and he can kill me in two hits - one hit does over 600 hp damage. Might need lvl 60+ for them.

mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
What are those staminia bars? Yellow and blue.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Yellow is stamina, blue is gold in stash. Why ? No idea :) Normal difficulty is done now. Baal died when i was lvl 3x. After this it was kinda of weird game play. In act 5 mobs gave too little xp and were hard to kill. But i tried cows just for a change and it worked. Cow level - same as RoS but even bigger :) Xp became better and better, even act 3-5 mobs became reasonable. Guess i was underleveled for act 5. Now lvl 61 and checking out uber dungeons on normal. Seems like each uber is super big with minibosses somewhere and they have a chance? to drop something. Not sure if any difficulty or just hell only. Runes, sets, uniques are easy to get - especially with letters in cube. SET + item = set item, UNIQUE + item = unique and so on. Now checking scrabble database to see what i can use instead of sigon set at current level. Overall mod is decent and can be very good for aoe farming chars like sorc with novas or necro with ce, poison javazon? ect..
► Show Spoiler
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Update - lvl 63 - act 1 den ov yvl quest is done :D

► Show Spoiler