What anime do you watch?

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
Jaedong
Detonator
792 | 56
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
not sure why but i dont enjoy dororo at all
Jaedong
Detonator
792 | 56
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
karakuri circus
Starts out as some random nomie kids snime, but gets really good the more episodes you get into and develops an intresting story, good shit im happy i found it and will continue following it
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Maken no Daydreamer:

I read only 4 pages of the first chapter. But there‘s a Giant Monster turtle shouting: „TUUUUUURT“ and it‘s the funniest shit I‘ve seen in a while.

10/10 best manga.

Edit: ehhh... it‘s Not good actually...
Jaedong
Detonator
792 | 56
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
HechtHeftig wrote:Maken no Daydreamer:

I read only 4 pages of the first chapter. But there‘s a Giant Monster turtle shouting: „TUUUUUURT“ and it‘s the funniest shit I‘ve seen in a while.

10/10 best manga.

Edit: ehhh... it‘s Not good actually...

cowking
Son of Lucion
715 | 81
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Anonymous: wrote:Dororo. Just pure joy for me. No kamehames, no ridicolous power ups, nova bombs and such. Yes, there are things like demons, but when you cut them with sword - they die. Simple things - good things.

Jaedong wrote:not sure why but i dont enjoy dororo at all

It didn't start off good, but at this point it's nigh unwatchable.

Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry - if you can watch this crap for more than 5 episodes I salute you

:microwave:
Jaedong
Detonator
792 | 56
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
yeah i continued watching dororo, its not bad rn

anyone knows if black clover is worth?
it started good and became slow and terrible so i stopped after the town attack

cowking wrote:Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry - if you can watch this crap for more than 5 episodes I salute you

well 5 episodes is already half the anime, edgy fanservice like so many other animes these days
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Jaedong wrote:yeah i continued watching dororo, its not bad rn

anyone knows if black clover is worth?
it started good and became slow and terrible so i stopped after the town attack

I read further and I dropped at some point during the tournament. it's fun for the first 100 chapters, but I think there are just too many similarities with other shounen so it turns out being unoriginal.

For example:
- obligatory tournament (like in my hero academia, Hunter X Hunter, dragonball and so on)
- MC is ignorant and loud, shouts out his thoughts and has literally 0 character developement
- typical arch-friend dynamic even though it's obvious that the MC is OP already (anti-magic in a magic world), so the way it is done is even worse than other anime/manga did it
- The strongest motherfucker takes a liking to MC for no reason and eventually trains him personally.

And I think I already said everything you should know about it. So no, it won't get much better than that. It's like My Hero Academia. It starts great, but falls off quickly because of boring/obvious story and no real interesting or dark themes. It's made for kids after all.
Jaedong
Detonator
792 | 56
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
mushibugyou
Was fun until they tried to add a story into it sfter that it turned into hot garbage
One of the most disappointing endings since soul eater
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1492 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Typing from phone, this will be simplify short review.
I finished watching Kuzu no Honkai or Scum's Wishes.

Personally im legitly though this will be adult drama stuff about hardful of 1 sided love. But instead it is more like self loathing about unable to fall in love because of various circumstances. I watched so many cute anime romance and maybe those roller coaster type romcom. But this anime legitly made felt depressed and feel quite close to anime in general, thus it feel resonanced more than just mediocre not so drama anime.

Yes, this anime tried to potray the adult stuff with various character making out, but they are rarely happen because of love. The heavy usage of self monologue might turn off to some people, but it fit my mentality majority of the time. I would give negative point for lacking a main story line for whole seaons and lacking of realistic characteristic of the character, but with ending of bittersweet made me appreciated the story more.

Alternative suggestion : forgot the full title, but something like "it is not my fault that im not popular". Another one probably toradora and golden time which is more action packed and complete story for romance side.
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1492 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Finished - Re : Creators

Instead of real life person to be teleported into fantasy world, or opposite side of it, this anime basically bring out all different of characters from various media into real world (it is original character for the anime regardless) which have a lot of interesting premise considering a lot of complexity of the media. From a character that doesnt know about progression of source material (manga story's further than anime), characters' hardship and terrible world are being created as entertainment purpose and characters become more acceptance to the plot of their world's story. Funny thing is, because we the real person are the creator the world, they called our world as land of the gods.

Best part of anime probably when the character themselves trying to find their own creator. Some are straight forward while some simply reject their creator because of their personality. There are also part of anime where the character trying to adapt as some their world logic doesnt applied into real world (mahou shoujo's super power destroying build etc). Each of fictional characters are unique and it is kinda fun to see the interaction between character. However, my negative point for the anime probably the villain itself, it was fun to discover the motivation of the character, but because she such omni-potent character, it was almost getting ridiculous for the story trying to resolve it.

If i want to put the story in multiple parts, I would say I liked the first part more as it is most like a lot fun world building and discovery of meeting multiple characters. There are several opposing view that made characters clashed with other as most of them are just trying to save their own worlds but in different ways. Final half of the story however, is the final clash between villains and main characters that lasted for 7 episodes (think like super long final encounter), which I think is too long, considering the series only have 22 episodes. The story wrapped nicely, but there are simply too much plot points that didnt get answered properly.

Overall, it was nice concept idea that sometimes feel too much complex jargon thrown into the anime, which have interesting early arc, but going downward on final half of the series. Have a huge potential at beginning, but such a letdown for me.

Alternative : Shirobako if you want to get into anime creation inner working. I got feeling of Fate Zero as well from this series. Last one probably Gate where Japan use their military power in fantasy world.