What games are you playing atm? V2

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
iwansquall
Void Archon
886 | 37
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I rarely promote sale, but TQ have freaking new expansion!
Im probably will wait for more discount as I bought too many games atm.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1071 ... _Atlantis/
iwansquall
Void Archon
886 | 37
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Finished Assassin Creed Unity

As standard for me when I playing AC, usually i just rushing main story lines without doing much side content. I tried to do some them, but it feel like too much chores and not straight forward (meaning take like 5 minute per 1 marker sometimes). I also didnt feel like wanted to play the DLC because of several i have with this games.

First of all, AC Unity is the first version for gen .. 8 i think (xbox one, ps4) console, thus generally the developer have to transition to some sort of new engine. One thing I noticed from the get good is now the parkour are a bit more freeflow and less rigid. Basically it used a lot of context sensitive and guess on what you wanted to do. I did like it at first, until I feel like i fighting my controller and the character is not moving according to what i wanted despite pressing to correct button.

Gameplay, AC Unity focused more on busy city, kinda remind me of 1st / 2nd AC. Additionally the world are very detailed and you can get into most of the buildings in the games. I could say that this probably the most detailed environment I have played for open world (The division also quite detailed as well), which kinda made it fun to explore the city. Combat however, is the weakest because this isnt free flow combat like arkham series nor it is binary like previous AC installment. You kinda have to time your block and you will be punished for spamming attack too much. Enemy simply can attack you while you doing other animation and my biggest gripe is riflemen feel like having sniper scope that can detect and hit you precisely from far away. I face some many death and it feel cheap.

Story wise, it pretty straight forward revenge story which some political stuff during french revolution. I didnt care much the story but i could say that game lack of interesting characters unlike previous AC (aside from maybe... his girlfriend and Napoleon). I dont feel much effect of assassin vs templar plot, but there is some hidden conspirator who murdered our protagonist close person. I dont think I can considered enjoyed the game because solely of my issues with the game mechanic problems.
Prime_Evil
Neon Fiend
2098 | 201
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
A Plague Tale : Innocence.

Rats. A lot of rats. Like, hundreds of them rendered at once. Its actually not a bad game if you like stealth based games as simplistic as it can get. Nice story too.
Prime_Evil
Neon Fiend
2098 | 201
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
finished A Plague Tale Innocence.

pretty decent, though i found the puzzles to be very predictable to solve at most of the game. still, the rats mechanics which i wont be spoiling are pretty well done.

7.5/10

starting Rage 2 now , but i heard its not that great, we'll see.
iwansquall
Void Archon
886 | 37
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Have been cursed with too many open world games, the games i currently playing based on priority:

1. Assassin Origin : Could be the best AC games i ever played
2. Just Cause 3 : Fun and simple mayhem, somehow playing with controller is more easier than keyboard / mouse
3. Sniper Elite 3 : A bit more open area a bit than number 2, playing on hard was too slow. Picked casual and 360noscope everyone
4. Wandersong : Chill non violent game about bard saving world with singing
5. Neptunia VII : Struggled abit to continue playing it
6. And several mobile titles which I just played enough to daily quests