Heathen's Solo Instrumental Album

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
Heathen
Sucks at guitar!
803 | 61
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Some of you know i've been playing guitar for a whole now. But today is momentous, because i've finished my first studio quality album. I relish feedback, and i'm not afraid of constructive criticism. I'm not sensitive at all haha.

The Crypt
00:00-00:43
The Shattered Ones
00:44-3:06
Third Servile War (Decimation)
3:07-4:50
The Asylum
4:51-7:42
Heathen
7:43-11:31
Ethereal Choir
11:32-13:15
Bury The Past
13:16-16:34
Corruption
16:35-18:36
Winter Solace
18:37-22:30
Northern Aurora
22:31-23:16
Moonlit Graveyard
23:17-25:03
Quasar
25:04-27:09
Advanced Entropy
27:10-29:34
Dethrone
29:35-31:45
A Farewell (Final Moments)
31:46-33:26
Third Servile War (vocal practice)
33:27-34:40
The Divine (Outro)
34:41-36:00
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Ok, since you put it out i hope you grown some hard skin to accept 'opinions'.

I listen to it once so far during work. First half i just stared at screen and listen focused. Second half i did some work and it was background sound. Not sure if problems with mix/editing but few songs were wraped up with sudden cut. Also i am wondering is there some sort of plan/idea/concept for this album or songs are put in random order. Also if you name last song Outro, maybe first song - Intro. And cover always reminds me of Manowar.
Now about the main thing - music. Few times i had this feeling 'i heard this somewhere, not sure where'. Which is not necessary bad thing, because i listen to good stuff only :mjump: Drums are programmed right ? I don't like them :punish: No, seriously in most of the songs they sound ok and in harmony with guitar. But there is few that they distinguish themselves out in a way that i don't like (will have to listen again to name the songs). Overall all songs are ok, but i don't get the full picture what is demo about. Individualy most of the songs have start and finish and content in betwee, but what about whole album? I imagine with some sick fantasy or under drug influence one could assing songs to 12 months or 12 apostals + into/outro + bonus tracks with/without vocals.

TL;DR progress is good. You keep playing and we will keep listening.
Heathen
Sucks at guitar!
803 | 61
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Hey man, thanks a ton for your input. Yeah, my drums suck. Really bad. I honestly just have no ear for drums, so it's mainly a metronome for my guitar. I need to get in touch with some drummers. Also, that Album has a song on there that I regret putting on. A string is out of key and it sounds hilariously bad. No clue how I missed it.

And I love to make transitions, but with bad drums, have absurd changups is kinda bad.