WHERE IS MY EMO GURL

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
Aspirine101
Lesbimale™
374 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Quirinus wrote:ahahahah this is so funny. sorry. :lol:
I thought you knew her over the internet, not irl lol. this shit sounds like a story from an anime. are you sure you're not trolling us? :D
I can somewhat relate to you crushing on this girl, and I think many others can. aaah the (broken)hearts of young people.

and don't worry, you're not the only one that's depressed. I fought off depression before, it's doable. don't let this girl get to you, don't think that much about her, find stuff to do to keep you busy (that doesn't include jerking off 24/7 and playing games or watching anime/movies/tv series, though that's better than nothing), like hand around with some friends, if you have any XD. or find another girl to drool over - THERE IS ANOTHER ONE. this is not highlander.

by the way, next time you end up surrounded by girls like in this school, talk to them and try to troll them as much as you can. so when it counts, like with this girl, you can actually talk to her. best way to get girls or hang with them is to troll them, and it's also fun as fuck. :lol:

/end of unasked advice

you can always get sent to this school again, and take the emo girl to a date at the graveyard not find the girl there anymore.

Oh if only I was trolling you.. :P

Lol I'm actually getting depressed whenever I have to do anything else than playing games 24/7 and sleeping, lol. Idk I can't stop thinking abt that gurl THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER ONE rippp

"try to troll them" well if it was on a wow raid even in teamspeak it would be ez pz, but not irl XD irl I'm shy as fuck but online I'm spreading so much cancer lol (I bet some people here *partly* know how much cancerous I can be xDD trust me you didn't even see half of it) so yeah, if it's hard for me to say hi to her trolling would be mission impossible XDD think of it like doing a progression raid that is buffed by 250% when all the other 24 people in your raid are balkans.

I would go to this school again just to take her but they sent me back to highschool so it's rip XDD i was home for half a year, was rly fun and chill life then they invade send me to this depressed school while I wasn't even depressed and now I'm probably even more depressed than what I was at that jewschool cause I will never find emo gurl ripppppppppppp

i guess
i will never find
ripppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
wait.... Maybe I should fake death so they send me to this graveyard near the school, then I run away when I arrive there, storm the jew school and steal her hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Aspirine101
Lesbimale™
374 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
yes, fuck her. she's not the one i'm looking for.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Try using shoutbox. You get more attention there.
Pel
Core Lord
362 | 10
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Too bad she is not on ur wow raids. (:
Aspirine101
Lesbimale™
374 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
well, this guys is what happens when your brain controls you and not the other way around.
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hey I know a secret how can find a persin by the firs name if you donno las name
Aspirine101
Lesbimale™
374 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Muilpeer wrote:Hey I know a secret how can find a persin by the firs name if you donno las name

Yes it's called browse through thousands of people until you blow your brains out with a shotgun. I tried that.
Aspirine101
Lesbimale™
374 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
omg qvirinus u were right
there IS
another one
i found
better
omg
Acry
Pit Knight
109 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
is this her?

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m