WHERE IS MY EMO GURL

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Apparently full moon has weird efects on virgins.
Aspirine101
Lesbimale™
374 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Quirinus wrote:well you met her somewhere, that's info too, and her interests. is she even from your country? if not, don't even bother, it'll just cause more emo headaches XD

ye shes from my country jewland

i've been sent to jew school for 3 weeks and i saw her there but i was too retarded to talk to her

no idea abt her interests XD

man i will always be retarded it seems XDDDD

pls help

its matter of
life and death
Aspirine101
Lesbimale™
374 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
it's baiscally they sent me to school for depressive ppl like me after ive been at a psychiatrist XDDD and ive been in that school for 3 weeks and while all gurls there were fat with glasses ugly there was this one that looked rly kewl, i called her emo gurl cause her hair covered her right eye.. well and also cause school is for depressive retards like me XDDD rip
OnlyForFun
Cog
203 | 18
narkoman , nothing to say :D
Aspirine101
Lesbimale™
374 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
spasibo xDD
Marco
Team Member
1952 | 1347
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Multiplayer Badge
Has won a multiplayer contest
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Aspirine101 wrote:it's baiscally they sent me to school for depressive ppl like me after ive been at a psychiatrist XDDD and ive been in that school for 3 weeks and while all gurls there were fat with glasses ugly there was this one that looked rly kewl, i called her emo gurl cause her hair covered her right eye.. well and also cause school is for depressive retards like me XDDD rip

lmao does that shit really exist? Well done obama
Aspirine101
Lesbimale™
374 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Marco wrote:
Aspirine101 wrote:it's baiscally they sent me to school for depressive ppl like me after ive been at a psychiatrist XDDD and ive been in that school for 3 weeks and while all gurls there were fat with glasses ugly there was this one that looked rly kewl, i called her emo gurl cause her hair covered her right eye.. well and also cause school is for depressive retards like me XDDD rip

lmao does that shit really exist? Well done obama

gay depressed jew schools? XDDDD yes unfortunately. there is also an asylum and a graveyard nearby incase you go mad or die there XD literally you go out on the break between classes and u see graveyard in front of you, nice positive energies for the morning xDDD

was rly fucking gay there, i hated it. BUT I WANT THE EMO GURL FROM THERE
WHY DOES LIFE SUCK SO BAD
Quirinus
Team Member
1510 | 184
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
ahahahah this is so funny. sorry. :lol:
I thought you knew her over the internet, not irl lol. this shit sounds like a story from an anime. are you sure you're not trolling us? :D
I can somewhat relate to you crushing on this girl, and I think many others can. aaah the (broken)hearts of young people.

and don't worry, you're not the only one that's depressed. I fought off depression before, it's doable. don't let this girl get to you, don't think that much about her, find stuff to do to keep you busy (that doesn't include jerking off 24/7 and playing games or watching anime/movies/tv series, though that's better than nothing), like hand around with some friends, if you have any XD. or find another girl to drool over - THERE IS ANOTHER ONE. this is not highlander.

by the way, next time you end up surrounded by girls like in this school, talk to them and try to troll them as much as you can. so when it counts, like with this girl, you can actually talk to her. best way to get girls or hang with them is to troll them, and it's also fun as fuck. :lol:

/end of unasked advice

you can always get sent to this school again, and take the emo girl to a date at the graveyard not find the girl there anymore.
"but if it's simple it's not that hard" - Quirinus 2017
"small things like this are not a big deal" - Quirinus 2017
Wotan
Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
This whole thing is a big hueh. Coming from a guy who at one point of his life almost moved to Lithuania for a girl. If that happened we wouldnt be talking right now cause I would have probably taken over the world with Satanlistas, and you were all going to be jesters and scarecrows. The end.

Inertia
Abomination
141 | 72
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Contribution Badge
Is an active collaborator / developer
The fuck is this? I have cancer now... :facepalm: