Nonsense Thread

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
L H wrote:
mahitovec wrote:Wtf happened with forum?

What do you mean? Was it crashed?

The Diablo Trilogy and Other Games -sections got archived it seems.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
So it seems they are gone forever... :drama:
I kinda understand the point of advertising other mods but why remove other games? Is this thing turning into some kind of cult... one of us... there are no others... there can be only one!
mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Thank you so much for this kind move, seriously. Without saying a word, just fucking up like 10 active topics. Gotta say it was nice 2017. year for mxl community. First, removal of shoutbox, then two garbage tier patches in a row, now this... Respect!
kiki22vu
KOSOVAR
573 | 45
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Stupid move for sure, on other d2 mods forums and boards i see talk about other mods aswell so this is kinda bs.

Its freaking 15yr+ old game and d2 mods and all that shit should stick togheter in some way, i mean what do you lose if u talk about shits like back to hell fire mod and other crap? Its not like your going to loose your core playerbase or smthn.

And on the other hand u can only gain more cuz even if some players go and try out other mod they mention median and other stuff aswell so more ppl get to know and check what median is about and such stuff.

Imagine blizz position about d2. Rand MODders making money of their game how about them? Its not like some1 is hosting mxl somewhere with own server and making money of it and such. So Marco chill and bring diablo trilogy section back again.
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I love how people give mahitovec negative cookies when he says the truth. Why??

The forum was damn silent at the end of this ladder and Other Games is the only thing I usually looking for. New patch is coming, you can just close other mod threads, no need to kill the whole sub forum which include other games.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I gave plus to balance out.

We still have forum games -section, it's always so fucking fun. Very important!
Aspirine101
Lesbimale™
374 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views

let's see how this unveils...
kiki22vu
KOSOVAR
573 | 45
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Lets be serious why should any1 care about few rand d2 mods with 5 ppl playerbase? Like those semi-dead mods are going to steal the mxl playerbase or smthn? lol

I get the sense in some way why should this forum promote other mods for free but cmnon.

If u care much about ppl talking more about those rand garbage mods then mxl how about focusing more on mxl instead with some more news, updates, replys in suggestons thread, forcing some discussion about current stuff and such. There is plenty of things to discuss about but the team was pretty silent nowdays, no reason to blame the players for it and close other d2 related stuff talk cuz of that.

Only mod with serious playerbase is pod and i wouldnt call it even mod since its classic lod vol.2 without bots, dupe and hacks. So pod is actually new battlenet and median has nearly the same ammount of players like classic battlenet and that is an achivement i would say :)
Aspirine101
Lesbimale™
374 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
the problem is imo that nothing was said about it, if they made an announcement that they're archiving those sections ppl would be able to explain on announcement page why it's a bad idea. not saying anything about what they did means they're probably not open to any kind of criticism regarding this matter at all.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Get real, this is not democracy. Time to move on or move out. Your choice.

I am thankfull for this opportunity to learn and share things about other mods under the wing of median. Now it's over, sad but it's life. If any of you do care about that subforum - move to phrozenkeep/snej and create hype, push those old mods further. Will you do it ? Few people will check those forums randomly and ask for patch notes/releases and that will be it.

I am lazy bastard myself, i will do almost nothing about this loss. No point in it. I have a lot of old mods installed, will play them frequently. Only difference - will not be sharing the achievements, strategies with the rest of you :)